Media Should you watch HunterxHunter?

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Is it worth it or nah? 🤔

MV5BZjNmZDhkN2QtNDYyZC00YzJmLTg0ODUtN2FjNjhhMzE3ZmUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc2NjA5MTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i heard most ppl praising it to be a decent anime even good so idk , i wouldn't watch an unfinished story that's on hiatus , maybe it will never be finished.
also there is the old and the remake , so cofusing as each has it's own pros and cons. I would skip to watch something better....

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
It's good watch it, the 2011 one. Great fights as well.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I
i heard most ppl praising it to be a decent anime even good so idk , i wouldn't watch an unfinished story that's on hiatus , maybe it will never be finished.
also there is the old and the remake , so cofusing as each has it's own pros and cons. I would skip to watch something better....
I doubt it would be continued but it ended on a decent part imo and I don't regret watching it.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
HxH is the best shounen I've watched easily, it's incredibly self-aware of all the typical shounen cliches and tropes and actually uses that to trick the viewer multiple times throughout the show. It's like how Madoka Magica is to Sailor Moon, it's a deconstruction of the genre. I've watched around 1000 anime~ and have watched a fuck ton of shounen anime, I'd still say by far the best shounen anime you can watch. Hajime no Ippo being a second imo.

Activity
So far there's no one here