Venting She's getting bent over sideways right now

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
You niggas are lucky you can move on from things quickly. I still think about this girl from high school who's apparently with my bully now. Br000tal. Not gonna rope over something so gae but still brutal to think about. I could've had her but now she's getting railed by some chad in Mexico

JBSLAYER

JBSLAYER

Maya
Feb 25, 2024
Yeah

That would be suicidal

Thank God I don't have any onietis

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
One of my deepest crushes in middle school, who had BOTH a bubble butt AND cutesy pheno, ended up going on to get BLACKED

Also another blonde emo girl I liked in high school went on to get BLACKED
That's the thing
She's getting bleached. She specifically told me she only likes white dudes or east Asians. I was supposed to be the exception but fumbled AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Gettyimages 615313232 612x612

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
One of my deepest crushes in middle school, who had BOTH a bubble butt AND cutesy pheno, ended up going on to get BLACKED
Same exact thing happened to that one girl in my grade, she got blacked by the chief tyrone of the school in the 8th grade. Wouldn't exactly say it ruined her in my eyes considering she was actually a very kind and lovely girl otherwise who ended up playing in the jungle a bit too much

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Wait, what??? They told me he was supposed to turn out a broke drug addicted loser without any women wanting him as a result because he was an evil bully??? Why isnt karma acting???
I don't really think about that it's just that he does not fit the chad phenotype at all. We used to be friends and he was the type to shiver around women until like 15 so it's surprising things ended up as they are. He's not particularly handsome either to be fair, pretty average looking skinny dude. He is a musician though so maybe it's the talent mog

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Wait, what??? They told me he was supposed to turn out a broke drug addicted loser without any women wanting him as a result because he was an evil bully??? Why isnt karma acting???
Lol this redneck bully I had in high school had a fine gf too.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Lol this redneck bully I had in high school had a fine gf too.
Incel McChudderson can always bullymaxx if women dont want his seed, maybe he wont have to travel through the slums of manilla and saigon in hopes of picking up a life partner.

ThePisspot

ThePisspot

EET
Aug 28, 2023
Your bully is getting your sloppy seconds. What's the problem?

Activity
So far there's no one here