Serious She speaks the truth

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
Screenshot 20230716 230433

This can't be refuted. Imagine saying that in front of your own men, there is nothing more humiliating than being compared to a collective with massive cocks. Women and normies know that ricecels are tiny dick emasculated cucks not meant to be taken seriously, it's at that point where women are more blackpilled than asian men themselves. Incel forums SHOULD welcome women than asian men. Brown women worship white cock and lusts for it instinctually.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
View attachment 79268
This can't be refuted. Imagine saying that in front of your own men, there is nothing more humiliating than being compared to a collective with massive cocks. Women and normies know that ricecels are tiny dick emasculated cucks not meant to be taken seriously, it's at that point where women are more blackpilled than asian men themselves. Incel forums SHOULD welcome women than asian men. Brown women worship white cock and lusts for it instinctually.
There was a white girl in my class. it was a small class for people with behavioral problems. Anyways this girl said infront of the whole class she only goes for bbc because she thinks the dick wont disappoint. Also I lived in some weird libtard house and there was this one guest that came over and she just would keep talking about the weirdest cucky shit about being into bbc and Nazis are monsters eventually I had to break down and explain that ger lack of sympathy for germany is victim abuse because they were the biggest victim in the war.

Activity
So far there's no one here