Nov 29, 2020

Debt past due notice 4 bobpYvJwidth 1200

Hanged 3txor5ze

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
How did you even find this? I've never seen prostitutes advertising themself like this

• ...?
Reactions: Kaz
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
There are tons of oldcels who moneymaxx and show off their trophy wives. I found this from some dead channel.
That's not his wife. That's a prostitute, and the cameraman is her client. She uses her channel to advertise her body, to pull in customers.

• JFL
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
That's not his wife. That's a prostitute, and the cameraman is her client. She uses her channel to advertise her body, to pull in customers.

You believe so?
I think it's the man behind all this. Trying to pimp his girl... This is such unprofessional work like it's a facade for the girl. He is fuckng her 5 times a day and tell her lies about being able to start their business with his help or some shit... There's barely any videos so hard to say.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
You believe so?
I think it's the man behind all this. Trying to pimp his girl... This is such unprofessional work like it's a facade for the girl. He is fuckng her 5 times a day and tell her lies about being able to start their business with his help or some shit... There's barely any videos so hard to say.
She wrote herself in the comments, that the man was a client, and most of her clients were dorks (like the guy in the video), but she says, money is money. She has a point.

• ...?
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
She wrote herself in the comments, that the man was a client, and most of her clients were dorks (like the guy in the video), but she says, money is money. She has a point.
Dude... All women lie. She has no way in hell money to hire a cameraman if she's after such greasy business.
Everywhere you look is a scam.
But this doesn't prove you wrong... Just hard to believe. She's looks very young to have money to hire anyone. In the Philippines, even prostitutes have insane competition between themselves since Thailand takes most tourists.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Dude... All women lie. She has no way in hell money to hire a cameraman if she's after such greasy business.
Everywhere you look is a scam.
But this doesn't prove you wrong... Just hard to believe. She's looks very young to have money to hire anyone. In the Philippines, even prostitutes have insane competition between themselves since Thailand takes most tourists.
I don't think she hired him. He fucked him, paid her, and after that she asked him to record a little video for her, perhaps.

• +1
Activity
So far there's no one here