Pull up bar

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Just bought some chink one off ebay, supposed to be mounted in the door frame. I was under the impression that it didn't require screws and that a regular doorframe would suffice. Any of you owned one I'd rather avoid using screws if at all possible and if you have owned one what kind of walls was the doorframe between? My doorframe has a wall that feels hollow on one side going along and then there's a brick wall perpendicular to it with a door just outside my door. Reckon it will hold? I can't afford new walls if I break them and I wouldn't be surprised if I got kicked out.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Just bought some chink one off ebay, supposed to be mounted in the door frame. I was under the impression that it didn't require screws and that a regular doorframe would suffice. Any of you owned one I'd rather avoid using screws if at all possible and if you have owned one what kind of walls was the doorframe between? My doorframe has a wall that feels hollow on one side going along and then there's a brick wall perpendicular to it with a door just outside my door. Reckon it will hold? I can't afford new walls if I break them and I wouldn't be surprised if I got kicked out.
I had one it made me cum

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I can't do pull ups, even when I was thin I couldn't do them as I have very small hands and weak wrists.

Activity
So far there's no one here