Posting face should warrant a ban

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Too many braggers on .me got popularity from posting there good looking face and getting reacts off of that. I went online to escape the chad heirachy but now it is even there. Your reputation should be from your post quality not your looks. Dont let people post face here!

Bro

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Seeing "good" looking faces will only affect you if you let it. Face them head on, because there is no hiding from it IRL.
Giphy

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
I doubt this place will ever turn into that. This is literally a forum for people who are dropouts from society or generally who dislike society.

The narcys on .me, despite being despicable, still make sense because the forum is literally about men who want to look better.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I think we have a bigger problem of anyone barely posting here than Chad trying to get likes from the gays on the forum.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
why humblebrag on a forum full of loners/incels?
this is not looksmax to expect positive feedback for your pictures, it's not rule breaking but i see no reason for doing it buddy boyo
The feels of mog are coming back
JFL if you think that is a humblebrag IMO it is not horrible but it is far from good. Still need Bimax, rhino, OBO

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
JFL if you think that is a humblebrag IMO it is not horrible but it is far from good. Still need Bimax, rhino, OBO
do you realise that 95% of posters here are khv's? we reside in such forums bc we don't have a life outside the internet
if it was in my hand i wouldn't allow pictures for rating here or humblebrag.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
do you realise that 95% of posters here are khv's? we reside in such forums bc we don't have a life outside the internet

I am fat now. (Pfp is a few weeks ago. Phone is over chin for a REASON :feelsLUL:)

I post myself bc I think it makes it more personal and ppl know who they are talking to. But no one has to post pic.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021

And I am a member here because I want to go NEET.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I don't care if you guys want to see my face but only in PMs and don't share but I think that anyone who posts their face to get validation here shouldn't

We come here so we can talk about unconventional opinions and not be criticized while being NEET

Activity
So far there's no one here