PointOfNoReturn vs Disorder

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

• PointOfNoReturn

• Disorder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
@PointOfNoReturn would win
Hes a high t british colonizer royalty while @Disorder is a malnourished philipino sweatshop worker who was fed dogs with aids and recycled spit oil.
Also point is a better bobo.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Ok ur definitely trolling and being contrarian at this point. Also the audacity of you being on PSL yet still falling victom to the halo effect
I'm not on PSL, and I'm well aware how evil women can be but my personal experience has been different. So admittedly I am being self centered but it is what it is
So many different examples of how shit women are in both personal life and the world at large jesus lol
I'm not disagreeing, but imo the only people who hold the right to hate women and go on incel ravings are people who have had actual long term experience with them.

Weird cuz she was nice to my face . Typical 2 faced woman moment
There is one woman at the job is quite two faced and views me as a sales competitor hence tries to shit talk me, but no one else really likes her and does the same behind her back so its even lol. I also think she kinda likes me but I dont really dig her

I also just remembered this fat black bitch at my old job accused me of having a crush on her
Lol some of these black wenches on the job are the worst, one alone is enough to ruin the environment of a workplace

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
@PointOfNoReturn would win
Hes a high t british colonizer royalty while @Disorder is a malnourished philipino sweatshop worker who was fed dogs with aids and recycled spit oil.
Also point is a better bobo.

IMG 7694

@PointOfNoReturn
Vs
@Disorder

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Why would I lie about being king of manlets you little shit and give me 6 months to train I'll take on ponr and your brown midget ass right after
It's a good height to lie about. Tall enough to not be embarrassing but short enough to not seem like a lie

Activity
So far there's no one here