News Pence not to endorse Trump

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
he's a meme holy shit imagine 100% committing urself to work with someone that in the end sends an angry mob on u that demands ur hanging LMAo pence u absolute fool
Are you trolling lol?. anyways. I believe that the whole scenario was orchistrated from many angles including trumps. I think Trump deals with the elites on their terms In the end hes on their side. That means pence, nanci pelosi, clinton whoever. Possible he wants to keep it together for a better america but hes not going to have his supporters break their chains and go full haiti on them. No Trump wanted to have the National guard there to oppress his supporters but Nanci Pelosi refused and wanted him to keep his hands clean .

Pence was bait for the rage and he did his job.

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
Are you trolling lol?. anyways. I believe that the whole scenario was orchistrated from many angles including trumps. I think Trump deals with the elites on their terms In the end hes on their side. That means pence, nanci pelosi, clinton whoever. Possible he wants to keep it together for a better america but hes not going to have his supporters break their chains and go full haiti on them. No Trump wanted to have the National guard there to oppress his supporters but Nanci Pelosi refused and wanted him to keep his hands clean .

Pence was bait for the rage and he did his job.
what bro it's too early for conspiracy theories

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
can some yank explain to me trump's moves like wtf is he doing now he started to shit on biden for banning chink spyware? despite being in favour of such ban himself just a couple of years ago?
TikTok has been funding lobbyist groups to try to sway politicians against banning it. It's been working (somewhat) and Trump is likely another victim of it.

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
what bro it's too early for conspiracy theories
Well its conspiracy obvious some of it. The just the why of it is the theory.
The wisest among us practice morning meditations

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
TikTok has been funding lobbyist groups to try to sway politicians against banning it. It's been working (somewhat) and Trump is likely another victim of it.
hm it makes sense

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
it blows my mind that this is legal btw imagine what would happen to anyone trying to bribe ccp members

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
it blows my mind that this is legal btw imagine what would happen to anyone trying to bribe ccp members
It's corruption to the max but quick question, I don't see you liking any of my posts :feelsskeptic: do you have an explanation for that? Are you trying to ruin my like:rep ratio and turn me into a coal poster?

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
It's corruption to the max but quick question, I don't see you liking any of my posts :feelsskeptic: do you have an explanation for that? Are you trying to ruin my like:rep ratio and turn me into a coal poster?
likes and reactions r pretty foreign to me ive been mostly posting on chans or places that lacked this system lol

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
Big respect to Pence, I may not agree with his Christian politics but putting the country over his former boss is noble
You are left wing because you really bluepilled? I thought it was because you want this to be a mexican homie land. Maybe collapse the old system too. The Country you mean mexico? Its not that he needs to say Trump is your president now. Its pause for a moment to analyze the amount of fraud in the election. Neither candidate was good enough for me though. I didnt realize I didnt like trump till jan 6 though

Punished Neet

Punished Neet

A fallen rotter
Feb 29, 2024
I don't have enough political literacy or a historical frame of reference but all I know is that politics is for jews and organized crime, which is why I don't waste my time with politics.

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
Big respect to Pence, I may not agree with his Christian politics but putting the country over his former boss is noble
he's a chicken bro afraid that the maga crowd will burn him at the stake for real next time encouraged by orange man's tweets "cya in hell mikey @realOrangeMan"

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022
You are left wing because you really bluepilled? I thought it was because you want this to be a mexican homie land. Maybe collapse the old system too. The Country you mean mexico? Its not that he needs to say Trump is your president now. Its pause for a moment to analyze the amount of fraud in the election. Neither candidate was good enough for me though. I didnt realize I didnt like trump till jan 6 though
He is a beaner

Activity
So far there's no one here