Parents are fighting again. Threatening to leave forever and shit, probably not gonna talk for months again

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
The main problem is that mom is always getting into arguments and complaining about the women she works with. Like constantly shitting on them and telling dad about how horrible they are.

Dad had enough, constantly keeps telling me how bad mom is and how she keeps fighting and being toxic and a horrible person and he's tired of hearing her shit on others.

Dad is right but I kept telling him to take it. I mean, given how many fights we had with mom that ended in us not talking for months, lately I feel like we're reached peace. It's all good. Why rock the boat? All he had to do was ... NOT blow up himself, not start a fight.

But the bitch that my dad is did start a fight. I heard it happen, mom saw that getting all agitated and she didn't raise her voice nor was she starting the fight. She did lie and twist the truth a lot but she didn't push for this fight to start.

But dad just couldn't shut up and listen to mom complaining, he decided that was it. Kept throwing a tantrum until it got really ugly. Like he just kept pushing it, kept raising his voice and literally I thought of him as a toddler. He just wouldn't accept peace today, he had decided he had enough, the fight needed to happen.

Nothing much happened, they just insulted each other a bit, said they'd leave our house for good and that was it, and a bit more shittiness.

Anyway now my cunt of a dad is telling me he doesn't want me to use his card to pay the house bills anymore. And that he's leaving for good. He's actually telling me that, the fucking cunt.

I'm tired of his shit too. He acts like a kind person but he's a fucking cunt of the highest caliber, he has two daughters from another marriage he hasn't spoken to in decades cause he fights with everyone. He has no friends cause he literally fights and cuts ties with everybody sooner or later. My mom just happens to do it in a more toxic and arrogant way, he does it like he's a victim though. They both LITERALLY aren't talking to any of their relatives, fought with everyone.

Bruh these fucking people. Now dad seems to be leaving for real, idk. Mom said she's leaving too. So one of them probably will. My life as I know it as over, fuck these cunts. Might just move to Thailand and increase my hours at my job, fuck these cunts. Never speaking to either of them again, ever ever. If one of them leaves that person is cut out I don't wanna hear from him/her again.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
He should've took chris rock's advice.

Exactly. Bro he's such a fucking egotistic cunt he has a huge huge ego. God forbid he has to bow his head and just take it. I mean for fuck's sake things would have been gucci and peaceful if he could just listen to her without seething. But nooo, every time she talked about her coworkers (he's the boss technically cause it's a small failing business that is going into the ground they both work at, but still fucking shut up and take it you retired cunt, you don't do anything all day and she's at work all day just take it).

God damn what a cunt my dad is, my mom is a cunt too though. God damn he just had to shut up and listen but that was too much for him. Now he's planning on leaving, already making plans literally calling people. Just cause he can't fucking listen.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Exactly. Bro he's such a fucking egoistic cunt he has a huge huge ego. God forbid he has to bow his head and just take it. I mean for fuck's sake things would have been gucci and peaceful if he could just listen to her without seething. But nooo, every time she talked about her coworkers (he's the boss technically cause it's a small failing business that is going into the ground they both work at, but still fucking shut up and take it you retired cunt, you don't do anything all day and she's at work all day just take it).

God damn what a cunt my dad is, my mom is a cunt too though. God damn he just had to shut up and listen but that was too much for him. Now he's planning on leaving, already making plans literally calling people. Just cause he can't fucking listen.
This happens with my mom, but she doesn't annoy my dad she likes to annoy me with talking my head off. She tells me so much useless things my mind started automatically filtering out almost everything she says. I have to keep telling her to repeat herself because my mind ignores 90% of what she says. Now I keep my ear buds in and just point to my ears whenever I hear her talking to me. I wish she could be more interesting but all she talks about are her relatives or my sisters and their daughters, or celebrities dying, things that I care 0% about.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Anyway now my cunt of a dad is telling me he doesn't want me to use his card to pay the house bills anymore. And that he's leaving for good.
Eh, I wouldn't place too much import on it. These Soviet authoritarian-type parents never keep their promises and never act on their threats, it's all just ego-tripping. Worst mistake you can make now is to take his word seriously and use your own card for the bills, then you'll be paying the house bills for the rest of eternity.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
This happens with my mom, but she doesn't annoy my dad she likes to annoy me with talking my head off. She tells me so much useless things my mind started automatically filtering out almost everything she says. I have to keep telling her to repeat herself because my mind automatically ignored everything she says. Now I keep my ear buds in and just point to my ears whenever I hear her talking to me. I wish she could be more interesting but all she talks about are her relatives or my sisters and their daughters, or celebrities dying, things that I care 0% about.
Yeah but look, you're a normal person, you don't fucking seethe and get so angry from this that you blow up one day and literally plan to destroy your family and divorce and move out. You just ... listen.

This fucking cunt of a dad man omg. The cunt started the fight, and cause my mom called him an old coot he now has a pretext to get even madder, he loves getting pretexts like that. Man he is an old fucking crotchety old man happy with nothing and angry at everything. She could've called him a lot worse.

Man this dumb fucking idiot is gonna regret this so bad. He is driven by hatred and anger, and he's too stubborn to admit how miserable he's gonna be. I bend over backwards to smile and joke and keep things light and make his day a little better that way. Without me any the cat he's gonna be alone and miserable the dumb cunt. Guess listening too mom is too much, I am not worth the effort of listening to mom, he's better off alone I guess? The dumb cunt.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Eh, I wouldn't place too much import on it. These Soviet authoritarian-type parents never keep their promises and never act on their threats, it's all just ego-tripping. Worst mistake you can make now is to take his word seriously and use your own card for the bills, then you'll be paying the house bills for the rest of eternity.
My dad has some sort of personality disorder, he is already planning on it, making calls all morning. I'll have to wait and see. Many times he left for a week or so, could be for good this time. The fucking cunt.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah but look, you're a normal person, you don't fucking seethe and get so angry from this that you blow up one day and literally plan to destroy your family and divorce and move out. You just ... listen.

This fucking cunt of a dad man omg. The cunt started the fight, and cause my mom called him an old coot he now has a pretext to get even madder, he loves getting pretexts like that. Man he is an old fucking crotchety old man happy with nothing and angry at everything. She could've called him a lot worse.

Man this dumb fucking idiot is gonna regret this so bad. He is driven by hatred and anger, and he's too stubborn to admit how miserable he's gonna be. I bend over backwards to smile and joke and keep things light and make his day a little better that way. Without me any the cat he's gonna be alone and miserable the dumb cunt. Guess listening too mom is too much, I am not worth the effort of listening to mom, he's better off alone I guess? The dumb cunt.
I really think the main cause of bad tempers are from a high carb and highly processed diet. If he only ate whole foods he'd be a lot more chill. I dont know your dad but i believe being overweight and in your 50s or 60s will make you very angry you didn't live your life the best way possible.

My parents are overweight and eat half bad and half healthy, and they are in their late 70s. Thank goodness they don't usually have bad tempers but they act irrational in different ways, like believing the media and taking any vaccine they advertise.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
If he doesn't own another property to live in by himself, he can't really leave for good because he has nowhere to stay. Also he can't be a rentfag since he's retired and without an income.
He can it's possible. Won't go into it. Some shitty place for sure he's poor but he can.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I really think the main cause of bad tempers are from a high carb and highly processed diet. If he only ate whole foods he'd be a lot more chill. I dont know your dad but i believe being overweight and in your 50s or 60s will make you very angry you didn't live your life the best way possible.

My parents are overweight and eat half bad and half healthy, and they are in their late 70s. Thank goodness they don't usually have bad tempers but they act irrational in different ways, like believing the media and taking any vaccine they advertise.
My dad is 71 and he still didn't chill out. It's not his diet he's always been like this.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
You can move out together with him and cut off your mom? Since he's your favourite parent anyway.
Not much of a favorite at this point, he's only good cause I'm good too. But he has too many bad habits, he's such a crotchety old man always judgemental and negative no matter how much I try to make him be more positive. Fuck him I really don't want to live alone with that miserable old coot. Might just end up moving abroad by myself then fuck him.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Just come with me to Russia, we'll become hitmen and be dripping in women.

We'll get to shake hands with Mr. Putin, but we'll have to take him out to ensure a type of leadership we want.
Ironically my parents told me when I was like 5 or 7 or some shit that if I didn't change I'd become a hitman. Guess I was a bit weird emotionally. Maybe too quiet or some shit I don't remember.

I'd become a hitman nowadays idc, I'd kill cunts left and right. These stupid parents made me jaded as fuck, as has the rest of the world.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I don't play like that, they can keep their fucking money. As long as I never hear from them again. All I wanted was a peaceful life but I guess that's too much to ask from schizos.
was just trying to cheer you up a bit :feelsok: yes its a rough deal with your parents. You really think they will leave? Lets say one of them leaves what would that mean to your situation? Could you and your dad pay the living costs and still live there? Or would you have to move to some cheaper apartment then?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
was just trying to cheer you up a bit :feelsok: yes its a rough deal with your parents. You really think they will leave? Lets say one of them leaves what would that mean to your situation? Could you and your dad pay the living costs and still live there? Or would you have to move to some cheaper apartment then?
Dad could leave. Mom could too idk she could move abroad cause the business is failing anyway and if they divorce then there's no point in keeping the dead business afloat anyway. And there's no point in working some shit job in this country.

I'd probably legit move abroad alone, no point in living with either of them. It was so good and quiet to live at home but I guess that's over. Was planning on living like this for years.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Dad could leave. Mom could too idk she could move abroad cause the business is failing anyway and if they divorce then there's no point in keeping the dead business afloat anyway. And there's no point in working some shit job in this country.

I'd probably legit move abroad alone, no point in living with either of them. It was so good and quiet to live at home but I guess that's over. Was planning on living like this for years.
you have options to avoid paying rent
@Robtical mansion
@Haruhi Suzumiya dungeon
marrying @thirdworldcel sister

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
you have options to avoid paying rent
@Robtical mansion
@Haruhi Suzumiya dungeon
marrying @thirdworldcel sister
Kek, realistically I'd just move into a ghetto somewhere in Portugal or the Czech Republic or something. Some country that is cheap. Not the capital of the country, a lower tier city so it'll be cheaper.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Kek, realistically I'd just move into a ghetto somewhere in Portugal or the Czech Republic or something. Some country that is cheap. Not the capital of the country, a lower tier city so it'll be cheaper.
can you just move into EU like that?
best go where you speak language

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
can you just move into EU like that?
best go where you speak language
Yeah I have an EU passport, romanian.

Yeah I thought of going to a place where I speak the language, but Ireland is very very expensive. It's the only English-speaking country in the EU afaik.

Romania is a no-go, moving from Moldova to Romania is like moving from shit to shit. If I'm moving might as well move to a place that's better.

So the only options left are countries that are cheap, even though I don't speak the language. Bulgaria is still an option I guess, at least there's no romanians there, I hate my brethren can't stand them.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
This whole family drama hits close to home, well not anymore but it once did.

Before i left Poland as a kid, my mom and grandfather would argue alot, my mom and uncle too, tbh my grandfather can be annoying and cold hearted, my uncle is a lazy alcoholic but my mother is literally Satan himself, she enjoyed stirring up conflict for sadistic reasons and for a power trip.

She can't stand when anything doesn't go her way, shes a massive bully and delusional, she is one of the reasons im such a neurotic sperg.

EE Families can be really fucked up.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
This whole family drama hits close to home, well not anymore but it once did.

Before i left Poland as a kid, my mom and grandfather would argue alot, my mom and uncle too, tbh my grandfather can be annoying and cold hearted, my uncle is a lazy alcoholic but my mother is literally Satan himself, she enjoyed stirring up conflict for sadistic reasons and for a power trip.

She can't stand when anything doesn't go her way, shes a massive bully and delusional, she is one of the reasons im such a neurotic sperg.

EE Families can be really fucked up.
Yeah mom is the same way. But ironically it's dad that just couldn't let go of her being toxic to her coworkers. No, he couldn't just sit there and agree. He HAD to cause a big fight, he just couldn't take it anymore.

What's with EE being so fucking retarded? Look at the big fucking picture retards, why are these retards so obsessed with having it THEIR way NOW. They're all fucking Napoleons, everybody needs to have their way all the time cause they're so fucking great.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah mom is the same way. But ironically it's dad that just couldn't let go of her being toxic to her coworkers. No, he couldn't just sit there and agree. He HAD to cause a big fight, he just couldn't take it anymore.

What's with EE being so fucking retarded? Look at the big fucking picture retards, why are these retards so obsessed with having it THEIR way NOW. They're all fucking Napoleons, everybody needs to have their way all the time cause they're so fucking great.
He should have just ignored her.

Yeah feels like half of EE is on a narcassistic power trip most days.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
He should have just ignored her.

Yeah feels like half of EE is on a narcassistic power trip most days.
It's too hard for narcissists to just suck up their ego and ignore. All he had to do was sit there and nod and agree. Noooo, every time she moans and is being toxic about her coworkers he has to seethe. Couldn't take it anymore.

Funniest thing is that he DENIES CATEGORICALLY that his ego is why the fight started. No, it's all her, her fault. This tiny brained fucking retard can't even comprehend that he caused it. Noooo in his mind the option to just sit there and nod doesn't exist. No he HAS to throw his tantrums and everyone HAS to agree with him meekly. Otherwise the whole world is against him and he must cut ties at once!!!

The fucking retard thinks he is such a good person. But he doesn't even take a second to consider how him leaving home affects me. Nope, he must have his way, he must leave her. Him tolerating these things? Too much to bear, impossible, he MUST have his way, he's king of the world and people MUST obey him. But he still thinks he's seriously such a kind and good person, everyone is always wrong and he's a victim cause he's just such a good and kind person.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
It's too hard for narcissists to just suck up their ego and ignore. All he had to do was sit there and nod and agree. Noooo, every time she moans and is being toxic about her coworkers he has to seethe. Couldn't take it anymore.

Funniest thing is that he DENIES CATEGORICALLY that his ego is why the fight started. No, it's all her, her fault. This tiny brained fucking retard can't even comprehend that he caused it. Noooo in his mind the option to just sit there and nod doesn't exist. No he HAS to throw his tantrums and everyone HAS to agree with him meekly. Otherwise the whole world is against him and he must cut ties at once!!!

The fucking retard thinks he is such a good person. But he doesn't even take a second to consider how him leaving home affects me. Nope, he must have his way, he must leave her. Him tolerating these things? Too much to bear, impossible, he MUST have his way, he's king of the world and people MUST obey him. But he still thinks he's seriously such a kind and good person, everyone is always wrong and he's a victim cause he's just such a good and kind person.
Anyone else in your family try to prevent conflict?

In my family its me, my younger uncle and my grandma, we are the only 100% sane and decent people in my family, if not for us, they would be constantly barking at eachother, especially my evil bitch of a mother.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
It's just us 3 in the family, no one else. Two fucking basket cases and me trying to keep the peace. Granted I fought with them plenty of times, but most of the time I'm acting as peacekeeper.

God fucking damn it I'm tired of being put into this situation. Life thrown in turmoil, them not speaking to each other for months, situation all tense. I seriously, seriously hope they both fucking die of heart attacks TODAY. Seriously. I do not regret these words. I hope they die, that's how awful they are. I hope they die.
When my Grandma dies, Its gonna just be me and my younger uncle keeping my mom and older uncle from barking at eachother.

goetie

goetie

Lord Goetie
Aug 28, 2022
The main problem is that mom is always getting into arguments and complaining about the women she works with. Like constantly shitting on them and telling dad about how horrible they are.

Dad had enough, constantly keeps telling me how bad mom is and how she keeps fighting and being toxic and a horrible person and he's tired of hearing her shit on others.

Dad is right but I kept telling him to take it. I mean, given how many fights we had with mom that ended in us not talking for months, lately I feel like we're reached peace. It's all good. Why rock the boat? All he had to do was ... NOT blow up himself, not start a fight.

But the bitch that my dad is did start a fight. I heard it happen, mom saw that getting all agitated and she didn't raise her voice nor was she starting the fight. She did lie and twist the truth a lot but she didn't push for this fight to start.

But dad just couldn't shut up and listen to mom complaining, he decided that was it. Kept throwing a tantrum until it got really ugly. Like he just kept pushing it, kept raising his voice and literally I thought of him as a toddler. He just wouldn't accept peace today, he had decided he had enough, the fight needed to happen.

Nothing much happened, they just insulted each other a bit, said they'd leave our house for good and that was it, and a bit more shittiness.

Anyway now my cunt of a dad is telling me he doesn't want me to use his card to pay the house bills anymore. And that he's leaving for good. He's actually telling me that, the fucking cunt.

I'm tired of his shit too. He acts like a kind person but he's a fucking cunt of the highest caliber, he has two daughters from another marriage he hasn't spoken to in decades cause he fights with everyone. He has no friends cause he literally fights and cuts ties with everybody sooner or later. My mom just happens to do it in a more toxic and arrogant way, he does it like he's a victim though. They both LITERALLY aren't talking to any of their relatives, fought with everyone.

Bruh these fucking people. Now dad seems to be leaving for real, idk. Mom said she's leaving too. So one of them probably will. My life as I know it as over, fuck these cunts. Might just move to Thailand and increase my hours at my job, fuck these cunts. Never speaking to either of them again, ever ever. If one of them leaves that person is cut out I don't wanna hear from him/her again.
They had love marriage...then why they arguing...shittttt man

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Might just move to Thailand and increase my hours at my job, fuck these cunts.
You know what? This doesn't sound like a bad idea. Go for it!

And about your family... I'm sorry to hear that. But consider yourself lucky?

I don't know how things are in EE but here in a more developed country...

I feel like most kids grow up in broken homes.

Relationships between two adults just don't seem last for whatever reason.

Everybody wants to break up and file a divorce.

At least your parents have stayed together for a loong time.

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
You know what? This doesn't sound like a bad idea. Go for it!

And about your family... I'm sorry to hear that. But consider yourself lucky?

I don't know how things are in EE but here in a more developed country...

I feel like most kids grow up in broken homes.

Relationships between two adults just don't seem last for whatever reason.

Everybody wants to break up and file a divorce.

At least your parents have stayed together for a loong time.

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020

How old are you again?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
How old are you again?
27. If you mean that I shouldn't be living with my parents, I'm from a poor poor country. I'll be living with them even at 35 there's no way out. If I move out I'll be dirt poor. Dirt.

Activity
So far there's no one here