Lifestyle Noshampoo mogs

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I use shampoo once a week for dandruff and that day my hair is like a birds nest. The rest of the days without shampoo it's like roman sculpture wavy mogger hair. I don't see any reason to use it unless you have giga greasy hair or dandruff tbh.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I often have to use prescription shampoo because of scalp psoriasis.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
White women more but I'm definitely not opposed to black women at all.
And do you think you have a moral duty to stick to your own race, OR not going after white women because a lot of people here and on forums like 4chan are concerned about the white race going extinct, OR do you ignore all that?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
And do you think you have a moral duty to stick to your own race, OR not going after white women because a lot of people here and on forums like 4chan are concerned about the white race going extinct, OR do you ignore all that?
Nope doesn't really matter to me since I'm never having children or getting married (a year ago when I was single it wasn't even an option). My brother is married to a white woman and my sister is married to a white man due to being Mormons and moving to Utah and Idaho where there seems to be an overwhelming white population there. But I love almost all races of women so long as they're attractive.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Nope doesn't really matter to me since I'm never having children or getting married (a year ago when I was single it wasn't even an option). My brother is married to a white woman and my sister is married to a white man due to being Mormons and moving to Utah and Idaho where there seems to be an overwhelming white population there. But I love almost all races of women so long as they're attractive.
Are you not getting married or having kids because you think you can't, or do you not want to?

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Im too high t and too white for no shampoo to be even a option. My skin produces propably 5 times more moist than your average shitskin

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Are you not getting married or having kids because you think you can't, or do you not want to?
When I was an incel I never thought marriage was possible since I couldn't get a gf now it's just that I don't want to get married, never wanted kids either but I also think I have a low sperm count so I don't think it's possible.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
When I was an incel I never thought marriage was possible since I couldn't get a gf now it's just that I don't want to get married, never wanted kids either but I also think I have a low sperm count so I don't think it's possible.
I see. That leaves you free to pursue greatness or something big atleast. Do you have any goals?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I see. That leaves you free to pursue greatness or something big atleast. Do you have any goals?
Just goals for self improvement first, started to work out to get healthier. Exercising would greatly improve my life by boosting my confidence as well as my T levels which will help with my facial hair grow this making me look older. Also looking for a book to learn to love myself.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Just goals for self improvement first, started to work out to get healthier. Exercising would greatly improve my life by boosting my confidence as well as my T levels which will help with my facial hair grow this making me look older. Also looking for a book to learn to love myself.
Good luck man keep me updated

Activity
So far there's no one here