Success North Africans, Specifically Algerians, Are Sand Niggers: A Case Study

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
bro idk why you guys think north africans arent white, egypt is black but algeria, tunisia and morocco are mostly white, why? because this place is fucked by every race in existence jews, roman, french, ottoman empire.. most and they all left their children there and most of them are white, so yeah there arabs and blacks but most of us are mullato or white
- According to Coping Professor of Niggerology @Straizer from the Algerian University of Kangs (don't be fooled by his anime pic, he is, INDEED, a coping nigger with room temp IQ:feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh:)

you know french people raped half of algeria right? i actually tracked my origin.. (yes i can get france citizenship) and there literally blonde white people in my school, anyway its over either way because as far as i see germany and french is literally filled with niggers more than here
This cuck claims "we wuz french brahhh.... My great grandma wuz actually the lovechild of a Frenchman & an Algerian whore bhai.... We iz french and shiet... I Can get french citizenship!!!" forgetting that no Frenchman in their right mind would even come close to fucking an ugly, swarthy Algerian woman when they have access to prime French sloots. So much so that French people literally traveled to enemy territory with women from their own country to set up brothels, BECAUSE THE WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING UGLY IN YOUR SHIT COUNTRY THAT FRENCHMEN DONT EVEN WANT TO RAPE THEM 😆:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: Absolutely butal 😛

Sourced from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordel_militaire_de_campagne
The military command did not want indigenous soldiers to have sex with local women for racist and classist reasons, but also to prevent the troops getting infected by venereal diseases

Even French dogs didn't want to fuck your wahmens. One quick Google search with the word "Algerians" is all you need to see JFL

Wow I am a product of French rape guys!!! Even if this was true, it is funny that this cuck sandnigger is so proud that his whore grandmother was raped by French men. What a shame... It is the highlight of his entire existence. On the topic of French citizenship however, that's pure cope, here's a map of visa-free countries that Algerians can go to:
2000px-Visa_requirements_for_Algerian_citizens_by_nasro19dz.png

A list of visa-free destinations that Frenchmen can go to:
1275px-Freedom_of_movement_for_French_citizens.svg.png

(Red requires visa, orange requires an Electronic Travel Authorization. Green and Blue are visafree.)

As you can see, the mog is brutal. An Algerian is only allowed to travel to third world shitholes, while a Frenchman is allowed to travel to the greatest places in the world and needs a visa to visit shitholes such as Curryland and other African nations who are seething because their resources were plundered by the French over the past 1,000 years

Now ask yourself this: If this coper @Straizer can actually get French citizenship like he claims, why doesn't he do that already? It obviously mogs the ever living fuck out of Algerian citizenship. But maybe this coper drank too much camel piss and took the larp too far :feelseheh::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

To end, here's some pictures of pure Aryan blooded descendants of Frenchmen who are larping as Algerians (copers like Strazier will say these are subsaharan refugees :feelsLUL::feelsLUL:):
lmd_1121_17_getty_1235949292_-20e80.jpg
000_96T94Q.jpg
20AFAB6E-65F8-4761-BEE6-5A871B01C399_cx0_cy10_cw0_w408_r1_s.jpg
1181880737.jpg.jpg

Conclusion: Algerians and North African copers alike are all filthy sand niggers. Not that there's anything wrong with being a sandnigger, however to claim that you're white is just delusional. Seek help, "white man" 😆😆:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I dont get it bc it costs alot of money to get a lawyer plus at least a year of paying

About the other thing, algeriai full of races i mean what do you really except, and the last thing i already posted half pic of me and my skin is at least considered light(considering that i was almost pale but years of the beach and the sun did what it did) and alot of people i know are even whiter which why i said that most of them are white

Tldr: op is annoying cuck this question already been asked like 3000 times before already the place is like 9999 races due to its history but mostly white or at last white passing (skull, skin, nose, eyes)

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You probably think im refuge, i can break your boypussy in a half if i was in mustardam or whatever was its name
come to red light district adress : Oudekerksplein 23, 1012 GX Amsterdam please and pm me when you are here i swear on allah i will make sure you die and i will film it and post it here for everybody nobody cares about a incel sand nigger anyway

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
come to red light district adress : Oudekerksplein 23, 1012 GX Amsterdam please and pm me when you are here i swear on allah i will make sure you die and i will film it and post it here for everybody nobody cares about a incel sand nigger anyway
I mean if i can escape here to the femboy heaven you are in ill do almost anything, stop acting tough when you are privileged femboy, you have no muscles in your twink body, living under a woman too plus you cant even wage without complaining about how tiring it is, also weak mentally do to drugs

Plus stop it you already lost your man card

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I mean if i can escape here to the femboy heaven you are in ill do almost anything, stop acting tough when you are privileged femboy, you have no muscles in your twink body, living under a woman too plus you cant even wage without complaining about how tiring it is, also weak mentally do to drugs

Plus stop it you already lost your man card
keep typing words online you can barely spell come to amsterdam we fight 1 v 1 with our fist i swear on allah i destroy you + your a literal faggot no words can describe what my arab friends will do to you

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
I dont get it bc it costs alot of money to get a lawyer plus at least a year of paying

About the other thing, algeriai full of races i mean what do you really except, and the last thing i already posted half pic of me and my skin is at least considered light(considering that i was almost pale but years of the beach and the sun did what it did) and alot of people i know are even whiter which why i said that most of them are white

Tldr: op is annoying cuck this question already been asked like 3000 times before already the place is like 9999 races due to its history but mostly white or at last white passing (skull, skin, nose, eyes)
Its not about ur skin jfl
I know pale skinned latinos and they dont look white

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
White = Yamnaya tribe (aryans) descendants.
simple as. So north africans aren't white, any r1b paternal line found there is a result of a nafri getting BLEACHED by white chad

Activity
So far there's no one here