Discussion Nice Users

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
List the nicest users in your opinion, here's my list :

@comfy I'd say he's the most agreeable user here, he's quite friendly, one of the nicest users here, far as I can see.
@Mainländer He's a good friend of mine, though I mostly talk to him on Discord, he doesn't post much here, he was the reason I signed up on .co at first.
@Abi No = Bro.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

@comfy I'd say he's the most agreeable user here, he's quite friendly, one of the nicest users here, far as I can see.
@Mainländer He's a good friend of mine, though I mostly talk to him on Discord, he doesn't post much here, he was the reason I signed up on .co at first.
@Abi No = Bro.
@Eren

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
@Aedracel @Disorder @『 』@Renko @Kaz @comfy @Kp31 @milkistermoo @jaded jabble & @Cope Artist are all homies

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
@Aedracel @Disorder @『 』@Renko @Kaz @comfy @Kp31 @milkistermoo @jaded jabble & @Cope Artist are all homies
Giphy

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks bro.

Ngl I would make the list longer but felt like that would be basically mentioning the entire forum, most people are nice here.

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

@Abi No = Bro.
Thank you for the mentions. Right back at you:feelscowboy:

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
@Barney Calhoun is also nice ngl. :yay:

Now if only the nigga was more active, this forum needs his high effort shitposts.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Reported everyone who posted above because didn't mention me

Activity
So far there's no one here