Neverendingwinter has ascended

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Ever since @NeverEndingWinter clapped some prostitutes booty cheeks he's been mia, hes too good for all of us now. His new found confidence has catapulted him into gigga chad status. We miss you @NeverEndingWinter neets.me isnt the same with out you. But we all understand why your too good for us. But atleast grace us with your presence when your not clapping booty cheeks my dog.

I like to first and foremost say I had a part in your ascension by calling you a little bitch faget and go get yours. But now I regret that peice of advice. I'm having empty nest syndrome. My little baby bird has flown away and all I want is for him to come home to snuggie max with his daddy. But I understand and respect the hustle my son. Your my precocious little angel never forget that son. I ll have your favorite warm cup of coco with marshmallows waiting for when you come back to the nest my sweet child.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You are not @Neetgod2 and fucking a prostitute is not ascending its actually very sad to pay for pussy and lose your virginity that way in the netherlands we all cage at niggas who lost their v card that way

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You are not @Neetgod2 and fucking a prostitute is not ascending its actually very sad to pay for pussy and lose your virginity that way in the netherlands we all cage at niggas who lost their v card that way
Condescending chad crashiing the incel party yet again
Star Trek GIF

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes its sad but whoremaxing will be the future for most men if they like it or not.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Paying for sex is literally the most based way to get sex. No courting, no jestermaxxing, nothing. You go there, do your thing and get out.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING OTHERS GOT FOR FREE STFU
Well not exactly there are indirect payments for sex even for chads and normies for example paying for a Tinder account, buying nice clothes, paying entrance fee to night clubs, buying alcohol and drugs, gas ect those things are eliminated when you just go straight to the source the most valuable thing is time and effort wich is another tax incurred when dating sure as a Chad those things can be minimized but not completely avoided but chads are like 5 percent or less of the population though so for the average man a prostitute is cheaper but if you calculate how many pops a man gets with a gf then having the gf is probably cheaper and more emotionally satisfying However if you have no other options paying for hookers is much better then being delusional and simping for azn queens like @Looksmax Refugee II does

Last edited by a moderator:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
No you don't die from starvation but you do die from rope if your not slamming coochie I literally think abut suicide daily cause I'm such a sub human and have no azn goddess to cutle with
I feel you but You are here stuck with us forever

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
@Atila became bluepilled asf ever since he got a gf ngl. What Stacy pussy does to a mfer
Im not done with the blackpill yet imagine being incel and defending prostitution so incel tears can basically say just go fuck a prostitute bro :soy: blackpill debunked:soy:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Me: Makes random thread

Atila: It's fucking sad if you don't have a gf. TEEHEE MY LIFE IS SO GREAT AND YOURS SUCKS BECAUSE i HAVE A GF AND YOU DON'T TEEHEE.
Burds ARE Real | Facebook
Noticed how he stopped touting antinatalism and efilism too? I bet he'll turn into a full blown moralfag within a year or two. People stop being edgy nihilists when they get gfs. I've seen it happen many times

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Noticed how he stopped touting antinatalism and efilism too? I bet he'll turn into a full blown moralfag within a year or two. People stop being edgy nihilists when they get gfs. I've seen it happen many times
Unlike @Atila my beliefs aren't shaped by my life situation. I'm always looking for the objective truth and not something self serving.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Everytime i preach it i get hated on by everyone dumbfuck so i stopped im still efilist even if i get a kid its still the truth

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You're literally a religioncuck though
Actually I believe in religion after putting in some thought to it for years, not because I was born into it. Athiests are mostly atheist not for philsophical reasons, but because they hate the responsibility that comes with religion. Completely self serving belief 90% of the time.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Im not done with the blackpill yet imagine being incel and defending prostitution so incel tears can basically say just go fuck a prostitute bro :soy: blackpill debunked:soy:
I'm unclear to what your position is are you saying incels shouldn't buy prostitute now?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Actually I believe in religion after putting in some thought to it for years, not because I was born into it. Athiests are mostly atheist not for philsophical reasons, but because they hate the responsibility that comes with religion. Completely self serving belief 90% of the time.
No it's cause as an agnostic I don't dick ride nobody not even some God fag unless he's wiring cash into my bank account other then that I'm Good on sucking some God fags dick

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
Self serving belief sounds like a fancy way of saying cope and isn't that all that religion is? God I wish Kaz was still here

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
They should i totally forget putting myself in you incels shoes im sorry @NeverEndingWinter
My position is this you should only pay for pussey if it's with in your budget it's very easy to get addicted to hors. That's why I only clap hood bitches for like 40 to 60 cause it's reasonable it's about the same amount I would spend going out to a night club.

Me and @NeverEndingWinter have different game plans he's all about spending more for snow bunny quality and I'm all about cheap hood bitches with big asses but what he doesn't know is quality can be found on the blade however he's at a huge disadvantage cause there is no blade near him but I guarantee if he was in my hood he would ditch his method and go straight to the source so I pity that nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If god exist why did he make you subhuman @Looksmax Refugee II ?
Or how about this God does exist he made you subhuman and now your dick riding the man who destroyed you it doesn't get any more cucked then that

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
There is only darkness ahead of us. [UWSL][UWSL]The requirements to get sex increase year by year.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I predict that by the year 2070 Chads and GigaChads will be the only males who get "free" sex and relationships. A small percentage of all males worldwide will have it all, they will have their own harems following them. All other males (Chadlites included) will have no other choice but to whoremax.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Muh self serving belief, isn't that all that religion is? God I wish Kaz was still here
Having a billion restrictions isn't self serving. I can't eat most things, do drugs, have so many obligations because of religion and you call that self serving? Lol. My life would be 10X easier without religion but I still follow because I am a man of integrity. Anyways that's all I'll speak on the issue, I don't like talking about religion here with people much.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
:feelslol: It's all a test bro just be a good cuckold bro you'll get an obies granny tranny in heaven bro I swear now pray to me five times a day you slave beta cuckold :feelslol:
You see how op is ignoring our posts as the little curry cuck he is

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Atheists are mostly atheists because their parents and peers are atheists. Hard to develop faith in something when you've been told the exact opposite all of your life

Activity
So far there's no one here