Lifestyle NEETbux: How much are you guys recieving per month?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
Nov 26, 2020
As an ugly male, I have struggled immensely my entire life. Everyone expresses their distaste for my presence when I enter the social scenes. The real world isn't a place suitable for me in the slightest.

How much money do you get from the government?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Just trying to find happiness...
Nov 26, 2020
Exactly 0.
I could apply for NEETbux, but for that I would have to larp as someone who wants to work JFL.
And I don't really want to go to useless job interviews and write some applications.
Iirc they also limit your bank account and you're not allowed to spend more than 100€ on something without permission.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I can apply next year. I could get 0.45 of what the minimum wages are here. Barely enough to rent a room. Landlords don't want someone on neetbux anyway, and they will ask for proofs (which is legal).

CurryNEET

CurryNEET

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I can apply next year. I could get 0.45 of what the minimum wages are here. Barely enough to rent a room. Landlords don't want someone on neetbux anyway, and they will ask for proofs (which is legal).
Can you get them while living with your parents?

B

BududubNow

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
There is no such thing as NEETbux in POOland. I get no money. Even though I have crippling mental illnesses, the government doesn't want to give me anything either.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Can you get them while living with your parents?
I don't remember. It might make things harder indeed. I remember that I can ask for help to pay rent, but again landlords don't want that and it's not high.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
300 reais JFL.
You live in Brazil? I haven't been able to make any money from NEETbuxx. I used to wage a lot and my Dad makes money as a farmer and construction worker which is enough to pay bills here.

Mainländer

Mainländer

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
You live in Brazil? I haven't been able to make any money from NEETbuxx. I used to wage a lot and my Dad makes money as a farmer and construction worker which is enough to pay bills here.
I do. I'm getting the covidbuxx.

GeorgeFloyd

GeorgeFloyd

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
0, you cant get neetbuxs in my cuntry if you havent worked ever

G

None. What's funny about the income welfare system (in the US) is that although it is "intended" to provide a means of survival for people who can't work, merely being able to go through the process of submitting paperwork, being interviewed, etc., is seen as evidence that you are capable of going through the analogous process of a job interview, pushing papers at work, etc.. It's a Catch-22.

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
None. What's funny about the income welfare system (in the US) is that although it is "intended" to provide a means of survival for people who can't work, merely being able to go through the process of submitting paperwork, being interviewed, etc., is seen as evidence that you are capable of going through the analogous process of a job interview, pushing papers at work, etc.. It's a Catch-22.
Brutal

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I only recieve benefits for paying for da rent tbh

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020
$1100/month, I’m in Sweden

Slightly lower than the Netherlands (its €1050 here). Didnt expect that. What are the rules regarding social welfare? Do they cut the funds if u didnt find a job after a while?

N-Digger

N-Digger

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
The amount of neetbux I receive here in Australia is 450 every fortnight. It's not much, and certainly not enough to live on, although it's more than enough considering I live at home and don't have to pay any expenses. Since I'm not a materialistic person and don't spend needlessly I've managed to save up about 10,000 dollars from my neetbux payments.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

In the third world and in a neoliberal country I receive zero cents. I hate the political right.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Exactly 0.00 $, i live in east European shithole and even with covid they're still fucking kulaks.
Wagies having their lives destroyed isn't something I should laugh at, but if i don't get my UBI i can't bring myself to give a shit.
If I got govt money maybe my family would finally shut up about me "getting a job"
I just saw brazilian subhumans are getting neetbux, it's truly over for European neets.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I get around £400 a Month.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
Nov 26, 2020

Is this you?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
As an ugly male, I have struggled immensely my entire life. Everyone expresses their distaste for my presence when I enter the social scenes. The real world isn't a place suitable for me in the slightest.

How much money do you get from the government?
I get money from my parents ( and I'm not full NEET because I help family friends for money) but overall I have enough to be comfortable I live at home so lo

J

JuanPablo2137

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
nothing since in poland you need to work atleast for 1 year to get neetbux

Activity
So far there's no one here