Discussion NEET Life isn't so bad | Am I the only one who likes staying in my room all day

N

NEETKatanaCel

NEET
Feb 9, 2021
Title

I wish I could have a work at home job you know?

You just work from home, and you never leave the house. I just want my life to be like that, never leaving the house.

I order all of my food to my home, I'll do all my own haircuts, and I'll just be just fine.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
So you wouldn’t even mind jail?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
if you have a job you are not a NEET, being a NEET isn't about staying at home, you must mean becoming a hikkimori

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
No thanks. I'd rather go outside a lot and slay. An interesting, fun life beats a boring, 'comfy' one.

No doubt, comfiness is good but I don't want to revolve my life around it.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Title

I wish I could have a work at home job you know?

You just work from home, and you never leave the house. I just want my life to be like that, never leaving the house.

I order all of my food to my home, I'll do all my own haircuts, and I'll just be just fine.
NEET life was the very best when I still had a car and unemloyment income. just stay in my room most the time, play video games, learn about stuff i was interested in, jog/ do yoga/ lift weights to keep my health in order, sometimes hang out with some friends who secretly condescendingly hated me for not working or doing shit with my life. Now with no car and no unemployment income it sucks a lot more though. Probly kms or cave in and be a wagie eventually if i didnt have a good chance of getting both those back tho

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
I like going outside, just not for work/ study

Activity
So far there's no one here