Serious My school got canceled again, which I'm not sure how to feel about

S

ScornedStoic

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Because of the severe lockdown in my country, my language class-the certificate for which I need to get a job (if you're wondering why I want to get a job, see the bottom)-has been postponed yet again, meaning I've been in the school system so much fucking longer than I ever should have been, my dad who helps fund my apartment will be on my ass about learning the language, and I have no idea how much time I'm going to waste here trying to get this damn certificate, it's been 2 ⅓ years and I'm still in this god damn community college course doing nothing going nowhere.

The benefit of course is that it's wonderful to have an extra month (almost) to NEET, especially during this trying time of my move and when so many things in my life are chaotic and need to get sorted. I made a thread a while back about how good NEETing has been for me and I really do enjoy it, so there is that. Only problem is we're supposed to be doing online learning, but I'm probably going to completely skirt that.

If you're wondering why I want a job, it's simple, the government benefits I'm on right now go away in less than three years because of my age so I need a job to support myself.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
They should just give you the certificate for your troubles

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I may be a below average looking manlet but thank god I'm not a brainlet.

Activity
So far there's no one here