Discussion My perceptions of reality

The_Hierophant

The_Hierophant

What is pleasure to one, is pain to another.
Jun 12, 2023
My perceptions of reality

I think that there is a reality in which all beings here on earth and in other places exist, the principles are fixed in terms of physical laws and spiritual, to come to know them and understand them would give one an immense ability to understand his reality and who or what created it, for we do not exist the same way as other creatures of material phenomena, rather we exist in accordance with principles which reside within creation that exist independent of us and it is our job to come and understand these laws, because when man first set stone against stone, he understood that it created fire, but he could not comprehend possibly the essence of WHY it happened, it could be possible that he understood it as “I know that this stone when smashed against another causes a type of light to come into being, that will do.” so he knew how (which is the end result) and the why (the reason for the physical phenomena, now I also wish to add onto this and say, I believe it is possible for the modern man to think the exact same line of thought as primitive man did in those days, for when closely examined the thoughts of man can only be communicated either via symbols or the spoken word, thus I think it is possible for me to think the exact same idea which came through our ancestors mind. For the thoughts of man can only come to a sort of alignment only when the mind has reached a state of being which is capable of understanding higher or lower thought for example it is self explanatory that all languages have the capacity to express a state of being called hunger, it may sound different, it can be three words, to maybe one, either way the concept and expression is still the same.

Why exactly does this matter specifically? Because in trying to understand our reality we must come to an understanding of it through one of the means we know how, language, symbols, the written word, art, which ever way communicates the main idea, what matters is precisely that the idea, thus we must through reason and proper intuition seek after the one thing all philosophers and mystery traditions are after TRUTH, my definition of this word will be explained later, but in the mean time I must express what I have learned so far and some may be incorrect and some insane, what matters is to get it out. Truth is power, because it allows for man to exercise control and change within creation, how he does it quite simple, I remember listening to an AI lecture regarding the introduction to Artificial intelligence and what I remember vividly was the “the rumple still skin effect” in essence “once you can define it, you have power over it” so with this concept in mind, what then is this thing we are defining as truth and why is it so important that it must be veiled through symbolism and complex allegory, or even never written and could only be communicated via through initiation into a mystery school which you may not guarantee entry? Essentially, truth is if I understand it properly truth is that which does not change, truth is that which has occurred, truth is an act or representation of that under consideration, which has correlation and relationship to all other things, which has ever been in the past, universally in the present and will withhold without error in the future, remember truth is an “act or representation” which means there cannot be any error within the act or representation, it must can either be proved via experimentation or logically be deduced to, but which ever way you go on about it the conclusion is the same. So again, why is truth so important, simply put if you had a knowledge of a thing, do you really understand it? What then is wisdom? Essentially, knowledge has only become power when it applied and proven true, that is what wisdom is, universal truth, because it is the same in the beginning, same yesterday and same when it was first put into being. Truth is hidden for a few reason 1. to create a power imbalance, 2. it can be weaponized, 3. you can manipulate the minds of men with it, 4. you can control the environment or create new ones with it, 5. you can increase your level of self-awareness and that of others when you apply it, 6. you can use it to enslave others with it I.e. limit their self-awareness. But what you can never do is destroy or deny its existence, hence the old saying “truth is there, but you have to look for it.” and from puff the magic dragon “like all lowly stupid beings, they think they can deny divinity, by hiding it.” Again it is important because you have the power and ability to affect change within creation and he who does not know this truth or principle is at the mercy of he who does not know.

Attachments

• the-hierophant.jpg
    the-hierophant.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 10
The_Hierophant

The_Hierophant

What is pleasure to one, is pain to another.
Jun 12, 2023
society should burn
While there is merit, do tell what should replace it? Or of at all we should socially organize our social and labor power at all?

Activity
So far there's no one here