Story My Loser School days

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
(I'm English but I'll use American terms)

Kinder-Garden
I watch my Peers learn such things as How to Tie Shoo laces. They don't care I'm not participating. The Bell rings out, we all gather to watch a VHS-Tape about Trains. Afterwards, we're instructed to play with a Toy Train Set. I however return to the Slide, a Peer noticing this, asks the Teacher "Why does he never do things?" Teacher answers in a sad tone "Don't question it" ... They've already figured out I'm retarded.

(Special) Junior-School
Every Morning I would say to my Mum "I don't want to go to School" as I wait for the Taxi. There's a Peer my Age in the Car with me, I ignore her as a way of regaining control of my environment. At Break and Lunch time peers would wrestle me because I'd never shut up, not realizing I've tricked them into playing with me. I get checked for Retardation in my Blood ... My retardation levels are low enough for Normal Junior School

Junior School
I rejoin the Class Mates I grew up with from Kinder-Garden. The Two Teachers in charge of Year 6 Students are discovered to be Pedophiles. LOL. One had Gigabytes of the Stuff on his Computer Hard Drive, the other was trying to ween him self off it, I had the Latter. I get Bullied by two Students. I eventually just stopped bringing in Lunch Boxes so they didn't have anything over me. ... Typical boring, their Home Lives were terrible stuff, justification.

By this point I didn't really get any Smarter. I went to High School and College. I was in Placement rather than advanced Placement. Naturally with more people, things became less personal and more hive mind. I'm not being lazy but ... After Junior School, it stoped being about me.

Last edited:
01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
Are you legit retarded or a satire account by a pedo IncelTear user?
I am legit Short Term Memory Loss, which I guess is sort of retarded.

Edit:- The Theme is that I'm a Loser, but the World Health Organisation are yet to formally recognize this condition. They've recognized 'Gaming Addiction' so we're not too far away from this. :LOL:

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Are you legit retarded or a satire account by a pedo IncelTear user?
He probably is seriously mentally dysfunctional. When he signed up here, he soon started asking us to share our school report cards with him. Even the FBI can't be that fucked. I kinda feel bad for him.

Or she's a foid.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
@gigacel123 Imagine going to the Doctor's Office to be Diagnosed as a "Looooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" :LOL:

The World Health Organisation can't do this (Yet) because being a Loser is not officially recognized as a Health condition.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
Example;

Patient "Doctor Doctor, I can't hold down a Job and a Girl Friend. " Doctor "I have your test results from the Lab, you are a Loooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Does this make things clearer @gigacel123 . ?

Last edited:
6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I always enjoy reading your stories

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
@gigacel123 Imagine going to the Doctor's Office to be Diagnosed as a "Looooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" :LOL:

The World Health Organisation can't do this (Yet) because being a Loser is not officially recognized as a Health condition.
The WHO is run by actual blue pilled retards who don’t know it’s about a man’s height, face, frame, bones and hair.

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
wat
What

J

jiggernew

Banned
Dec 12, 2020
Example;

Patient "Doctor Doctor, I can't hold down a Job and a Girl Friend. " Doctor "I have your test results from the Lab, you are a Loooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Does this make things clearer @gigacel123 . ?
JFL NIGGER YOU WRITE EXACTLY LIKE ME

im also severely mentally impaired!!!! :D :D :D

in your mind, does the doctor have a kinda high pitched voice when saying LOOOOOOO and then the tone of his voice descends when saying SEEEEEEERRR???? (while a trumpet plays in the background to accompany the speech melody??/?) xDDDDD

Activity
So far there's no one here