Venting My father told me he saw a guy that looks just like me and I got very angry

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
He told me he saw a guy who looked exactly like me and then he laughed. I dont know why but I got extremely angry at that comment, I dont remember the last time I was this angry.
It ruined my day, then I went to bed and I was very sad, but now Im ok, but I cant stop thinking about it.

Why did that comment make me so mad?

Zynisnotasin

Zynisnotasin

NEET
Jun 13, 2023
He told me he saw a guy who looked exactly like me and then he laughed. I dont know why but I got extremely angry at that comment, I dont remember the last time I was this angry.
It ruined my day, then I went to bed and I was very sad, but now Im ok, but I cant stop thinking about it.

Why did that comment make me so mad?
this happened to me to some store sales assistant said his friend looked like me and he laughed and sneered.
even though i mogged the hell out of him.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
this happened to me to some store sales assistant said his friend looked like me and he laughed and sneered.
even though i mogged the hell out of him.
I once saw a guy that looked like you as well
What makes me so mad is that he probably saw an extremely ugly guy, maybe a downy, Ive been confused with those before.

Zynisnotasin

Zynisnotasin

NEET
Jun 13, 2023
What makes me so mad is that he probably saw an extremely ugly guy, maybe a downy, Ive been confused with those before.
Thats why i got angry he is acting like his gods gift and his friend was most definetely ugly.
Normies cant rate for shit they overrate themselve by a country mile

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
hqdefault.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here