Venting My English teacher ghosted me after 2 lessons

Batman

Batman

NEET
Oct 16, 2022
On the first lesson I told her that tattoos are for immature people and she pulled up the next lesson with the sleeves rolled up and a dolphin tattoo on her forearm :feelslol:.
I also accidently told her about some conspiracy theories from /pol/ :feelsugh:.
It's been over a week and she has postponed the next lesson 4 times now :feelsheh:.

I can't even EnglishMaxx so I could PostMaxx, it's over :feelsrope:.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
On the first lesson I told her that tattoos are for immature people and she pulled up the next lesson with the sleeves rolled up and a dolphin tattoo on her forearm :feelslol:.
I also accidently told her about some conspiracy theories from /pol/ :feelsugh:.
It's been over a week and she has postponed the next lesson 4 times now :feelsheh:.

I can't even EnglishMaxx so I could PostMaxx, it's over :feelsrope:.
gropemaxx

Batman

Batman

NEET
Oct 16, 2022
You messed up when u employed a female teacher tbh.
She was the first women in my life I have talked to face-to-face longer than 5 minutes. :feelsdumb:
Your English seems fine to me, didn't think your English was in any way flawed even for a second.
I went there to learn how to speak English because I'm scared to say anything in PUBG lobby.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Bit off topic but when you first learned English, was it hard or confusing at first?
Yeah kinda. I was bullied as a child so I had to skip schools a bit. By the time I was moved to the school where I learned English, I was way behind everyone.

But then I was watching so much TV and then got into games and stuff that I literally spoke English better than anyone. I got addicted to Runescape, WoW, watching movies, reading a shitload of novels etc... so that's how I really got good at English. Well, English is the language I think in since I'm so autistic that I spend all my free time online, and have for like 18 years idk.

Anyway, by the time you can watch movies and play games in English I don't think it's difficult anymore. You're past the hard part. English lessons were always useless to me, I was years ahead of them.

wintersdream

wintersdream

Gura 🦈
Jun 24, 2023
Yeah kinda. I was bullied as a child so I had to skip schools a bit. By the time I was moved to the school where I learned English, I was way behind everyone.

But then I was watching so much TV and then got into games and stuff that I literally spoke English better than anyone. I got addicted to Runescape, WoW, watching movies, reading a shitload of novels etc... so that's how I really got good at English. Well, English is the language I think in since I'm so autistic that I spend all my free time online, and have for like 18 years idk.

Anyway, by the time you can watch movies and play games in English I don't think it's difficult anymore. You're past the hard part.
Thank you for answering my question! Stay safe!

Activity
So far there's no one here