Metallica albums tier list

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
My image 1

S tier: The best 4 Metal albums ever made, no question about that.

A tier: The Black album although totally different to Metallica's 80s albums is still really good, if it didn't have 1-2 filler songs it would be S tier

B tier: Okay now there is a big drop in quality, Death magnetic is still overall a good album tho, just nothing compared to the first 5.

C tier: Hardwired is basically a recycled Death magnetic and 72 Seasons is basically Hardwired part 2 (I haven't listened to 72 Seasons much since it literally came out in 2023) These albums have some decent songs but most of it is generic and boring.

Load and Reload aren't bad albums but they don't fit Metallica's style, i would rank them higher if it was a different band.

D tier: Its St Anger what else needs to be said, i actually think the title track is decent but everything else is shit, the production and the snare sound are awful.

Next ranking will be Rush

@FemoidsGTFO
@PointOfNoReturn
@Kevin Logan

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I was into Metallica for a while. What I like about them is that they don't try to go too ... metal. I don't want to listen to noise, I want to listen to catchy melodies that my ear enjoys. And Metallica blends metal with good melodies well.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
They all sound exactly the same. Can't say which tier since thats subjective but they all need to be in the same one

Activity
So far there's no one here