Make a separate section for talking about looks/sex (or ban that type of discussion)

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
We already have Looksmaxx and incels.co, these two forums are already mainly about looks. I'd rather have this forum as a place to talk about anything else besides relationships and genetics.

Either make a section for that or ban those types of theads altogether.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I completely agree. There's no reason to make this forum a .co clone. There is a lot to being an ugly male besides negative interactions with women. We should talk about those here. Also we can try being more ''cope centered'', as in the users would frequently share what they'd do to kill time. We could also have threads to help the members to escape NEETdom if they'd like.

Incel

Incel

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, I'm feeling some people here took this forum as a replacement for those who don't want (or can not) be on .co and looksmaxx
I completely agree. There's no reason to make this forum a .co clone. There is a lot to being an ugly male besides negative interactions with women. We should talk about those here. Also we can try being more ''cope centered'', as in the users would frequently share what they'd do to kill time. We could also have threads to help the members to escape NEETdom if they'd like.
Great point but I'm not entirely with you if I have to be honest. I think the blackpill itself should bear also all the non-romantic discriminations incels face and I think those have their place on the main forum

As you said, this place might be more about the copes, both material and philosophical.

Of course this is just my opinion, it's up to the admin and the mods to decide

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Yeah, I'm also afraid of this forum becoming incels.co 2.0. My vision would be: NEET-specific issues + an offtopic chill café. I'd be nice if we also kept politics to minimum (unless it relates to NEETdom).

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
upvoted tbh

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, I'm also afraid of this forum becoming incels.co 2.0. My vision would be: NEET-specific issues + an offtopic chill café. I'd be nice if we also kept politics to minimum (unless it relates to NEETdom).
Yeah, I'm feeling some people here took this forum as a replacement for those who don't want (or can not) be on .co and looksmaxx

Great point but I'm not entirely with you if I have to be honest. I think the blackpill itself should bear also all the non-romantic discriminations incels face and I think those have their place on the main forum

As you said, this place might be more about the copes, both material and philosophical.

Of course this is just my opinion, it's up to the admin and the mods to decide
I don't want this place becoming a Incels.co version 2 either, we should preferably limit or remove the talk about women. A NEET forum is superior to that of an incel forum because a neet forum isn't directly tied to the validation of women. It would be annoying as fuck to hear people talk about women over and over again like they do on looksmax and incels, like yeah we get it, it's over, now can we stop obsessing over them and start accepting it? Let's talk about each other and our lives instead of making our entire identity about not getting holes.

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I don't want this place becoming a Incels.co version 2 either, we should preferably limit or remove the talk about women. A NEET forum is superior to that of an incel forum because a neet forum isn't directly tied to the validation of women. It would be annoying as fuck to hear people talk about women over and over again like they do on looksmax and incels, like yeah we get it, it's over, now can we stop obsessing over them and start accepting it? Let's talk about each other and our lives instead of making our entire identity about not getting holes.
Great idea! I can see this forum becoming a kind of whitepilled space aka we're stoic about our romantic situation and the state of dating in general, we accepted that and we focus on coping in other ways.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Completely agree with you tbh.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I guess this could also be in the new cafe chat because it doesn't have to do with neetdom
No, let's just not talk about looks or sex on this forum at all, I already see enough of that stuff on .co, this place should be different from it in some way.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
No, let's just not talk about looks or sex on this forum at all, I already see enough of that stuff on .co, this place should be different from it in some way.
It doesn't really matter to me, but it shouldn't be banned all together.

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
There's no reason to make this forum a .co clone

Let's talk about each other and our lives instead of making our entire identity about not getting holes.

Exactly, I wanna talk about books, vidya, movies, sports, etc. I want to make friends and get to know people genuinely.

I don’t want this place to get littered with spam by Gigachad PFPs and blackpills repeated ad nauseum.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
One of the most crucial NEET problems is your health. Maybe weightlossmaxx? Looks are very important for job hunting. Maybe just focus off more from foids... dunno. Maybe just recognize that many here are not incels. I am against censorship so no banning if u ask me.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
We already have Looksmaxx and incels.co, these two forums are already mainly about looks. I'd rather have this forum as a place to talk about anything else besides relationships and genetics.

What about my last thread that was sort of sex related but also NEET related?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I don't get why you want to limit the things you can talk about.

This would be like banning incel discussion on looksmax. You're going to have a natural overlap & I don't see why it's a problem. Looksmax is different from .co with its own culture so I don't think you have to worry about this becoming an incels.co version #2.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

Updooted

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
No, dont ban them. LOOKS is a huge part of life, it would be dumb to ban them. If you ban them there will be less threads.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
No, dont ban them. LOOKS is a huge part of life, it would be dumb to ban them. If you ban them there will be less threads.
Less threads that are overall better in quality.

Quality > Quantity

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021

Oh how to ascend from NEETdom very interesting

Activity
So far there's no one here