Lifestyle Left NEETdom for a brief period of time. Here's my experience:

• Thread starter augustorademaker
  • Start date
augustorademaker

augustorademaker

Admiral
Aug 28, 2023
So I some months ago I saw a job opportunity in a local telecom company. I made a resume citing that I spoke english and all that fancy shit. They saw it and hired me literally 2 - 3 days later (they were desperate, as it seems).

They paid minimum wage and it was a full time work.

Basically my job was to install fiber internet into people's home and do "maintenance" (most of the time was old boomers unnecessarily requesting our presence when they internet stopped working for 1h or some bullshit that the incompetent call center wasn't unable to talk them out of it and save our time and the company's money wasted on crossing the city to basically pretend that you're fixing something that isn't broke, so they feel relieved and leave us alone).

So, here's how it worked. In my country, there are lots of laws regarding labor. You, as an employer, have to comply with all this bureaucracy.

One of them states that the company should give mandatory "lunch time", this lunch time is of a minimum of 1h and maximum of 2h. In this time, the clock freezes. It does NOT count as worked time. So if the company decided that their employees should have 2h of "lunch time" that was 10h being wasted inside the company, taking into consideration the normal 8 hours of work. And that's precisely what they did there. This is, of course, in theory, to "protect the worker from the evil boss" (thank you Getulio Vargas). But in practice, it screwed us over.

In this job, they give you zero training. They basically hand you tools, leave you with a more experienced guy, and you gotta figure it out.
This was dangerous, in my opinion, since we'd frequently open outlet boxes that passed electricity wires to pass fiber. They also gave zero protection against electricity, like those chinese rubber gloves.

Bing chilling

But overall it wasn't that bad. It was a man's job, so no faggotry, no female bullshit, no fakery, no loud female voices, no offices, no air conditioning, no passive aggressive relations with cowokers, nothing like that. We romaed the city and laughed as we talked about random bullshit. I wasn't very good at starting conversations since I had nothing to do with my coworkers.

They were very normie. But somehow I could get along with them just fine. One of them was slacking off by parking the company's car and he out of nowhere asked me how Bitcoin worked. So I spent 1 hour in a nerd spree explaining him how the official inflation indexes are fake, how the economy is fake and how asymmetric cryptography worked.

The only bad part in regard of coworkers was that they were kinda coomer in nature, as they frequently looked at random women (that weren't even that attractive) on the street and very frequently spoke about normie stuff like going out into the night to gather sex. I, of course, didn't have a say in these subjects since I'm a semi-hikikomori. But, I had the perfect excuse for when they asked why I wasn't into that stuff, I'd frequently reply that I'm religious (it wasn't a lie after all).

They would also frequently put something that we call here in my country "cuck music". Music in which the lyrics tell stories about men being cucked and crying about it (yes, very pathetic. Don't ask me why people here enjoy this. I don't know it myself). Here's an example:

Woman's thief - Vieira and Vierinha.

I would stay there if it wasn't by the fact that I was living for the company. I'd wake up 6:30 am and only get home somewhere about 7:30 pm (if I was lucky. Frequently there was forced overtime). I quit after 20 days, lol.

But overall it wasn't a bad experience. I learned how to use some tools and had a little bit of fun. And I got a pocket change for me to spend in candy and other sugary stuff. I am kinda ant-man. I love sugar.

What about you? Tell me a work experience, if you have any. Thank you very much, my brother who read all of this.

augustorademaker

augustorademaker

Admiral
Aug 28, 2023
Here is the adapted and translated lyrics for the "woman's thief song":

Dog barked, gotta be aware,Thief of women's hearts is there.
If you got a pretty lady by your side,Better load your guns, take pride.

Dog barked at night, something ain't right,Thief of hearts, beware the fight.
Courting a married woman, bold and daring,Take a look at her, trouble's flaring.
Doesn't he fear, a .30-caliber near the ear?

Many girls fancy me, think I'm a wealthy guy,But money's not my ally, just a happy, carefree guy.
Though I'm wed and tied, I dance through life, lucky and spry.

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
So I some months ago I saw a job opportunity in a local telecom company. I made a resume citing that I spoke english and all that fancy shit. They saw it and hired me literally 2 - 3 days later (they were desperate, as it seems).

They paid minimum wage and it was a full time work.

Basically my job was to install fiber internet into people's home and do "maintenance" (most of the time was old boomers unnecessarily requesting our presence when they internet stopped working for 1h or some bullshit that the incompetent call center wasn't unable to talk them out of it and save our time and the company's money wasted on crossing the city to basically pretend that you're fixing something that isn't broke, so they feel relieved and leave us alone).

View attachment 106189

So, here's how it worked. In my country, there are lots of laws regarding labor. You, as an employer, have to comply with all this bureaucracy.

One of them states that the company should give mandatory "lunch time", this lunch time is of a minimum of 1h and maximum of 2h. In this time, the clock freezes. It does NOT count as worked time. So if the company decided that their employees should have 2h of "lunch time" that was 10h being wasted inside the company, taking into consideration the normal 8 hours of work. And that's precisely what they did there. This is, of course, in theory, to "protect the worker from the evil boss" (thank you Getulio Vargas). But in practice, it screwed us over.

In this job, they give you zero training. They basically hand you tools, leave you with a more experienced guy, and you gotta figure it out.
This was dangerous, in my opinion, since we'd frequently open outlet boxes that passed electricity wires to pass fiber. They also gave zero protection against electricity, like those chinese rubber gloves.

View attachment 106186

But overall it wasn't that bad. It was a man's job, so no faggotry, no female bullshit, no fakery, no loud female voices, no offices, no air conditioning, no passive aggressive relations with cowokers, nothing like that. We romaed the city and laughed as we talked about random bullshit. I wasn't very good at starting conversations since I had nothing to do with my coworkers.

They were very normie. But somehow I could get along with them just fine. One of them was slacking off by parking the company's car and he out of nowhere asked me how Bitcoin worked. So I spent 1 hour in a nerd spree explaining him how the official inflation indexes are fake, how the economy is fake and how asymmetric cryptography worked.

The only bad part in regard of coworkers was that they were kinda coomer in nature, as they frequently looked at random women (that weren't even that attractive) on the street and very frequently spoke about normie stuff like going out into the night to gather sex. I, of course, didn't have a say in these subjects since I'm a semi-hikikomori. But, I had the perfect excuse for when they asked why I wasn't into that stuff, I'd frequently reply that I'm religious (it wasn't a lie after all).

They would also frequently put something that we call here in my country "cuck music". Music in which the lyrics tell stories about men being cucked and crying about it (yes, very pathetic. Don't ask me why people here enjoy this. I don't know it myself). Here's an example:

Woman's thief - Vieira and Vierinha.

I would stay there if it wasn't by the fact that I was living for the company. I'd wake up 6:30 am and only get home somewhere about 7:30 pm (if I was lucky. Frequently there was forced overtime). I quit after 20 days, lol.

But overall it wasn't a bad experience. I learned how to use some tools and had a little bit of fun. And I got a pocket change for me to spend in candy and other sugary stuff. I am kinda ant-man. I love sugar.

What about you? Tell me a work experience, if you have any. Thank you very much, my brother who read all of this.

so basically you wagied to give chad and stacy a chance to talk to eachother online so they can succ and fucc while you rotted at home?

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
Fucking hell I’ll look for phone installation jobs

Activity
So far there's no one here