>Just work harder, wagey.

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
self made just means they were millionaires before. it's kind of like f*ids saying they love nerdy guys. obviously it's chad in glasses, actual nerdy subhumans don't even register for them. same with actual poorcels and billionaires :feelscomfy: anyway that's a cuck channel he goes on about muh oppressed w*myn :feelsheh:

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
People like rihanna or big movie stars like henry cavill are definitely not rich because of their own hard work alone, but for people like jeff bezos or bill gates there is definitely something in their own genius and work ethic that gets them to be that rich and influential.

They were born in just the right era to put their particular skills to use, and got a little lucky along the way. I dont think someone like caesar would be rich and powerful now but I also dont think someone like jeff bezos would have had success in caesar’s time. But like you say all this is just more proof that “work harder” is a cope because there are millions of people who work hard but unless you are born with jeff bezos brainpower you will get nowhere

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
People like rihanna or big movie stars like henry cavill are definitely not rich because of their own hard work alone, but for people like jeff bezos or bill gates there is definitely something in their own genius and work ethic that gets them to be that rich and influential.

They were born in just the right era to put their particular skills to use, and got a little lucky along the way. I dont think someone like caesar would be rich and powerful now but I also dont think someone like jeff bezos would have had success in caesar’s time. But like you say all this is just more proof that “work harder” is a cope because there are millions of people who work hard but unless you are born with jeff bezos brainpower you will get nowhere
cope jeff bezos got a small loan of 500k from his parents

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
nobody is self made
Right. That is my 2nd favorite argument against these people. They are richer and freer than almost everyone else who lives right now in this world, and even more so than everyone else who did before them. They've been handed this wealth and freedom on a platter.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Nope Bill Gates comes from a very wealthy family, same with musk his family owned opel mines and were very healthy. Or kyle Jenner says shes self made bull shit she is.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
>the racial and gender makeup of the billionaire class is not an accident
Probably
>white men face fewer societal hurdles
200-300 years ago, everyone faced "hurdles" much worse than microaggressions and gender stereotypes. White men could do things other people couldn't. Fairly impressive things.

Activity
So far there's no one here