It's so hot today I can't fap

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Tried fapping and pools of sweat were constantly running down my forehead, had to keep wiping every 10 seconds. Had to stop, gonna wait till nighttime to fap.

Damn, squandered the chance for some good faps yesterday. Hadn't fapped for 5 days cause of the sickness, so I had a big reservoir. But I only fapped once, total waste. Getting old, don't have a lot of ammo down there anymore :feelslol::feelslol: Today I'm kinda forcing it, it doesn't feel that good. Maybe I'll even have to wait a few days till it's pleasurable again.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Tried fapping and pools of sweat were constantly running down my forehead, had to keep wiping every 10 seconds. Had to stop, gonna wait till nighttime to fap.

Damn, squandered the chance for some good faps yesterday. Hadn't fapped for 5 days cause of the sickness, so I had a big reservoir. But I only fapped once, total waste. Getting old, don't have a lot of ammo down there anymore :feelslol::feelslol: Today I'm kinda forcing it, it doesn't feel that good. Maybe I'll even have to wait a few days till it's pleasurable again.
relatable, but it doesn't stop me. I just end up taking 5 or 6 showers a day instead...

Activity
So far there's no one here