Isn't it weird and even scary how women don't really care about compliments and treating them nicely?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I know "nice guy" is a meme but treating people nicely is my default, idk I don't have other moves.

And a lifetime of experience has shown me that women not only dislike being treated nicely, but they even treat you worse if you constantly treat them nicely.

Weird shit bruh.

I know the reason I don't need explanations I'm just saying it's still so fucking weird.

Gotta take steroids and be a violent asshole don't see any other way out lmao.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I know "nice guy" is a meme but treating people nicely is my default, idk I don't have other moves.

And a lifetime of experience has shown me that women not only dislike being treated nicely, but they even treat you worse if you constantly treat them nicely.

Weird shit bruh.

I know the reason I don't need explanations I'm just saying it's still so fucking weird.

Girls like to earn your good graces
Who will be nice to just anyone? A servant
When you give them everything from the beginning it also ruins alot of the mystery and fun

god.ly

god.ly

Oct 12, 2023
You treat people nice and they walk over you.
You treat people negatively, if you do not have the right vessel to hold your soul in, do not have the right pathways in your brain, they do not take you seriously.
How should i act? In disregard? That will make them even more happy, that you are not interacting with them at all. But i don't want them to feel happiness. So what do i do? Where do i go?

Small unfortunate acts.

pringleton

pringleton

LDAR Enthusiast
Oct 15, 2023

Weird shit bruh.

Women are complete masochists. It is proven scientifically on many levels. Brutal rape and torture is appealing to women, because of how their pain and pleasure receptors are wired in their brain compared to a truecel.

Activity
So far there's no one here