Is @Neetgod2 brain fried????

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
IDK my main nikkas on this Neet forum.

My man @Neetgod2 has made threads about "getting his pussy wet" and also the banger "teaching how to suck dick"

I for one, am worried a once cherished member of this forum has been encapsulated by the Cali lifestyle he lives in. Yes, he is a step-child, a so called Chad-lite in his prime, now with Neck rolls. Also explicitly asked me for my location, not sure if he wants to live in my closet and then pop out to suck my dick based on his recent infatuation with @NeverEndingWinter

I for one would like the real Neetgod to come out to this site, not sure what you have been through but yes I find the cuckold threads funny, but talking about getting wet and sucking dick is another matter. Perhaps message the resident chad of Neets.me @Atila, and he can give you advice.

I have loved your posts Neetgod, but recently you have been truly slippin. I know you stated what your living condition is, also you keep asking me to specify my location, dont need an IP tracer do you bro??? hahahaha Already exposed nikka.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Everything went downhill for him after Lain joined. I swear those glowniggers lobotomized him...

Also noticed this trend....I think there is something to this. Fuck it, I should call it out like I see it, even if the 3 letters spend money tracking this shit hahahaha my gawd this is what the world has come to now. People being paid to track "loser neets" on an anonymous forum for brownie points.

Whatever.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Also noticed this trend....I think there is something to this. Fuck it, I should call it out like I see it, even if the 3 letters spend money tracking this shit hahahaha my gawd this is what the world has come to now. People being paid to track "loser neets" on an anonymous forum for brownie points.

Whatever.
You hitting that bottle again yeah dude I'm so sus cause I asked what state or city you live in give me a brake

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
You hitting that bottle again yeah dude I'm so sus cause I asked what state or city you live in give me a brake

Brother, please explain your recent threads though??? Do not virtue signal that I am "hittin the bottle"?

I am truly worried, you were so based but as the months have changed the seasons you have also???

I truly love you and wish you the best, as you have given me many laughs and shared in my own struggles.

Do not be coy, but be truthful like a true NeetGod. The heavens are awaiting your reply my nikka.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Brother, please explain your recent threads though??? Do not virtue signal that I am "hittin the bottle"?

I am truly worried, you were so based but as the months have changed the seasons you have also???

I truly love you and wish you the best, as you have given me many laughs and shared in my own struggles.

Do not be coy, but be truthful like a true NeetGod. The heavens are awaiting your reply my nikka.
Huh da fuck.... i dont need to explain jack shit to nobody but ill humor you Which thread the my pussey is wet thread ahh it was a joke you weirdo nothing less don't tell me you've never admired a gigga chad before

Look as a shit poster some times you have to push the limit of humor I consider myself a some what entertainer around here

Don't ever ask me something so low iq again or I might not be as cordial

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Huh i dont need to explain jack shit to nobody but ill humor you Which thread the my pussey is wet thread ahh it was a joke you weirdo nothing less don't tell me you've never admired a gigga chad before

Look as a shit poster some times you have to push the limit of humor I consider myself a some what entertainer around here

Don't ever ask me something so low iq again or I might not be as cordial

I have already stated my admiration for your past posts my nikka, do not get offended.

Yes, I appreciate your shit posts, but you taking it to another reddit level with your recent ones. Just worried like a true brother will.

If you get angry at this, then you truly are not really a 40 year old Neet, because by this time you should have some life experience and understanding, stoicism I believe its called.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I have already stated my admiration for your past posts my nikka, do not get offended.

Yes, I appreciate your shit posts, but you taking it to another reddit level with your recent ones. Just worried like a true brother will.

If you get angry at this, then you truly are not really a 40 year old Neet, because by this time you should have some life experience and understanding, stoicism I believe its called.
Not that it matters but out of curiosity which threads are you referring to in particular give me an example im not a mind reader. If you don't like them don't read them I just go off the cuff making jokes dude I'm not getting paid to write this shit so it's pretty low effort around here

You have some nerve saying I'm not mature for my age or what ever your insinuating cause it sounded to me like you were accusing me of being a glowie and a faget just a minute ago I don't take that lightly you should know better your indifference is getting on my nerves so enjoy the free show and stfu

If you don't like one of my threads we'll then don't read it not all post can be home runs

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Not that it matters but out of curiosity which threads are you referring to in particular give me an example im not a mind reader. If you don't like them don't read them I just go off the cuff making jokes dude I'm not getting paid to write this shit so it's pretty low effort around here

You have some nerve saying I'm not mature for my age or what ever your insinuating cause it sounded to me like you were accusing me of being a glowie and a faget just a minute ago I don't take that lightly you should know better your indifference is getting on my nerves so enjoy the free show and stfu

If you don't like one of my threads we'll then don't read it not all post can be home runs

Not sure if you are incapable of reading, please read my previous reply in which I championed your posts my brother. Why do you get so upset? I wonder do you have a reading comprehension like many americans????

Literally just stated I love you and your posts yet you give me a reply like this? Nah, I am not like you my cali bro, learn to read and comprehend, and then hit the post button once you do. Quit making a war out of nothing like your american ass is accustomed to.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Not sure if you are incapable of reading, please read my previous reply in which I championed your posts my brother. Why do you get so upset? I wonder do you have a reading comprehension like many americans????

Literally just stated I love you and your posts yet you give me a reply like this? Nah, I am not like you my cali bro, learn to read and comprehend, and then hit the post button once you do. Quit making a war out of nothing like your american ass is accustomed to.
Huh da fuck .....you said I'm taking it to a redit level, that I must not be a 40 year old neet and need stoicism am I supposed to thank you or something

Dude your tripping time for you to go night night lay off the sauce and yes the sauce I know how you get when your drunk do I need to remind you of your last incident let's not go there your lucky I forgave you for that shit

Now have a good night I'm done with this conversation

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Huh da fuck .....you said I'm taking it to a redit level, that I must not be a 40 year old neet and need stoicism am I supposed to thank you or something

Dude your tripping time for you to go night night lay off the sauce and yes the sauce I know how you get when your drunk do I need to remind you of your last incident let's not go there your lucky I forgave you for that shit

Now have a good night I'm done with this conversation

Awwwww OMG deflecting much? My last incident did I apologize? Hmmm shows some balls ehhh Cali bud? At least I have the balls to apologize and act like a man.

Not sure what you are though lately, keep questioning me bud.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Awwwww OMG deflecting much? My last incident did I apologize? Hmmm shows some balls ehhh Cali bud? At least I have the balls to apologize and act like a man.

Not sure what you are though lately, keep questioning me bud.
Dude your not making any sense just quit while your ahead seriously this convo is going in circles let's just end it already have a good night Optimus

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
I think the threads are fine aside from some harrasment posts here and there

Activity
So far there's no one here