‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
no

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I mean it is lol
my 1 tab lsd trip was extremely Good. I bad a great upcoming, then i panicked in the middle when i meg up with friends to go wall in the park. Then it turner strange, then. I started thinking at the end. My 2 tab was not fun and just felt twitchy with crazy hallucinations and weird body high. we walked through a bad part of town and i stared at some thugs and they said hello snd started getting angry at me luckily my friends were there to intimidate them from attacking me.

i do feel lower inhib from it tbh. but i was very happy on the upcom and probably would have been if i staten alone inside the whole trip.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
my 1 tab lsd trip was extremely Good. I bad a great upcoming, then i panicked in the middle when i meg up with friends to go wall in the park. Then it turner strange, then. I started thinking at the end. My 2 tab was not fun and just felt twitchy with crazy hallucinations and weird body high. we walked through a bad part of town and i stared at some thugs and they said hello snd started getting angry at me luckily my friends were there to intimidate them from attacking me.

i do feel lower inhib from it tbh. but i was very happy on the upcom and probably would have been if i staten alone inside the whole trip.
Yeah some people do good on it, some people go through absolute shit, like all psychedelics you gotta be careful, but good luck mate

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020

if u use it and do go outside i think u can becomr lower inhib from it. i wanna go exploring on acid inside construction sites. Its good fun under 150 ngl

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah some people do good on it, some people go through absolute shit, like all psychedelics you gotta be careful, but good luck mate
have u tried shrooms? ngl im gonna try shrooms in January.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Shrooms are much more fun than LSD not as headfucky even at high doses and 4 aco dmt is even nicer than shrooms since it's easier to ingest and gives you a wider range of ROAs.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
No, but psylocil has a ton of great benifits, all psychedelics except lysergic acid (LSD) break down into different DMT molecules which has been shown to be very beneficial

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
unless you have someone to do it w id recommend shrooms instead, try the darkweb. Also imo shrooms are less likely to trigger any depressive episode than LSD for someone in a poor state of mind. Theyre more forgiving. read online guides about how to use any psychedelic w good results tho and follow it or your probly gona have a bad time

Activity
So far there's no one here