Serious >Is anyone else actually offended / traumatized by the hanging troonjak meme?

Putera Susu

Putera Susu

Sleeping atm
Jan 28, 2023
dz
Bernd 2023-04-05 13:07:25 No. 19605879
icon-report.png

>Is anyone else actually offended / traumatized by the hanging troonjak meme? I’m actually transgender and have been transitioning since 2017. I’ve browsed Krautchan since about 2015 and I really hate seeing the hanging troonjak meme because it highlights a lot of insecurities for me (such as a male face, stubble which I constantly have to shave, masculine facial structure)

>Every time I see the hanging troonjak meme I have to go look at myself in the mirror and make sure that I don’t look like it. I hate to imagine myself as that caricature. Everyone on /trint/ (which is a hatebox if anything) says that I pass which is very nice and I’m happy that my transition has gone well for me.

>The hanging troonjak meme also obviously depicts suicide. I have attempted suicide and been hospitalized for it many times, mainly because of gender dysphoria. When I see the hanging troonjak meme I am reminded of these attempts and it brings back traumatic flashbacks for me. I relive these bad times in my life.

>The people that post the hanging troonjak meme also tend to post bad post-op pics. I had my bottom surgery in 2019 and have a fully functional neovagina, and after these last few years I rarely have to dilate it (the dilation at this point is mainly just done via sex with my boyfriend) but man I cannot explain how fucking excruciating the pain was for the first year. Absolutely unbearable. I had to get prescribed oxycodone just to be able to handle it. When these bad post op pics get posted it reminds me of this EXTREMELY painful time in my life, and brings about all the dysphoric thoughts I had back then (mainly shit like “OH THE MEMES WERE TRUE YOU’RE GONNA REGRET THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!” would go through my head 24/7 for the first year, but once it healed and I could have sex with it, these thoughts went away and I became extremely happy when I could have legitimate PIV sex with my boyfriend)

>Can you guys please stop posting the hanging troonjak meme? It’s really offensive, and really triggering for MtF transgender people. I just want to be able to have fun and post soyjak memes on this website with you guys, because I love soyjak and have made a lot of soyjak memes and I upload them to the soybooru all the time, but I hate seeing the trannyjak edits. It’s so overused, it’s so spammed, and it’s not even funny. You could be posting pedostuff but instead you post this stupid meme that depicts a caricature of trans people and makes fun of the extreme struggles that we go through when we make the transision. It’s not funny, it’s just cruel, sad, pathetic, and stupid. And it’s just posted by a by a bunch of incels who are trannies in denial in the first place. I call upon kohlchan.net/int/ to stop posting hanging troonjak immediately!

Attachments

• e9bd33be3eb87c858c1602d8b351b10a2ab9dd1b0e3ef39b7149aae754027664.png
    e9bd33be3eb87c858c1602d8b351b10a2ab9dd1b0e3ef39b7149aae754027664.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 643
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
dz
Bernd 2023-04-05 13:07:25 No. 19605879
icon-report.png

>Is anyone else actually offended / traumatized by the hanging troonjak meme? I’m actually transgender and have been transitioning since 2017. I’ve browsed Krautchan since about 2015 and I really hate seeing the hanging troonjak meme because it highlights a lot of insecurities for me (such as a male face, stubble which I constantly have to shave, masculine facial structure)

>Every time I see the hanging troonjak meme I have to go look at myself in the mirror and make sure that I don’t look like it. I hate to imagine myself as that caricature. Everyone on /trint/ (which is a hatebox if anything) says that I pass which is very nice and I’m happy that my transition has gone well for me.

>The hanging troonjak meme also obviously depicts suicide. I have attempted suicide and been hospitalized for it many times, mainly because of gender dysphoria. When I see the hanging troonjak meme I am reminded of these attempts and it brings back traumatic flashbacks for me. I relive these bad times in my life.

>The people that post the hanging troonjak meme also tend to post bad post-op pics. I had my bottom surgery in 2019 and have a fully functional neovagina, and after these last few years I rarely have to dilate it (the dilation at this point is mainly just done via sex with my boyfriend) but man I cannot explain how fucking excruciating the pain was for the first year. Absolutely unbearable. I had to get prescribed oxycodone just to be able to handle it. When these bad post op pics get posted it reminds me of this EXTREMELY painful time in my life, and brings about all the dysphoric thoughts I had back then (mainly shit like “OH THE MEMES WERE TRUE YOU’RE GONNA REGRET THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!” would go through my head 24/7 for the first year, but once it healed and I could have sex with it, these thoughts went away and I became extremely happy when I could have legitimate PIV sex with my boyfriend)

>Can you guys please stop posting the hanging troonjak meme? It’s really offensive, and really triggering for MtF transgender people. I just want to be able to have fun and post soyjak memes on this website with you guys, because I love soyjak and have made a lot of soyjak memes and I upload them to the soybooru all the time, but I hate seeing the trannyjak edits. It’s so overused, it’s so spammed, and it’s not even funny. You could be posting pedostuff but instead you post this stupid meme that depicts a caricature of trans people and makes fun of the extreme struggles that we go through when we make the transision. It’s not funny, it’s just cruel, sad, pathetic, and stupid. And it’s just posted by a by a bunch of incels who are trannies in denial in the first place. I call upon kohlchan.net/int/ to stop posting hanging troonjak immediately!
e9bd33be3eb87c858c1602d8b351b10a2ab9dd1b0e3ef39b7149aae754027664-png.66548
s

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I am still pretty new here and was surprised at how many women are here. From watching Tantacrul's hitpiece on this site, I remember him saying: "Neets.net is the only site within the family of forums where the owners allow women, maybe that should make you think *wink nudge* bla bla". And there does seem to be more women here. I was surprised probably because men kill themselves more according to statistics -- however, women attempt mores so maybe it makes more sense in that way. Maybe I had some sexist idea that women would reach out more to friends whereas cuz men are lonelier and more isolated (call it machismo, call it patriarchy, call it what you wish), men would be the ones reaching out in forums more.

But then I read a thread this week about the amount of transgenders here. You see, I was thinking within the sex-binary (bimodal if we want to split hairs) and completely forgot about genders. Are there more trans-women here than trans-men? Or is it be equal in that respect? I would assume that more TW would be here because testosterone and puberty makes it harder to pass as biologically female cuz it grows bones, deepens the voice, etc, whereas a TM's puberty hasn't grown those bones - you know what I mean? MTFs have to try to reverse and undo growth whereas FTMs inspire growth. If that makes sense. So I would assume trans-men would be fewer here.

That's just a hunch.

Anyway, are there that many trans here (MTFs and FTMs)? Given the high suicide-rates in the Trans community, I would suspect that many here are.

Hopefully I haven't said anything that offends anyone here. You need to tread carefully when talking about this kind of thing so if I did offend, let me know which part!

Activity
So far there's no one here