News incels.is is a 'fed' honeypot

• Thread starter AsgardTheFatcel
  • Start date
AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Feb 19, 2024
Proudweeb is a paid informant (I have visual proof). Fat Link too.

They should allow me to register, but instead they prefer to accept obvious infiltrators. Funny.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Feb 19, 2024
As a matter of fact, I got questioned by cops days later after I received a ban.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Feb 19, 2024
I know fat link is a traitor, but those are some big claims your making buddy boyo, post proof
My Discord account also got banned not so long ago, as well as many other social accounts I had in other platforms. IDK who's behind this, but I just don't get why these FBI informants don't allow me to post news, while they're allowing troll accounts.

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
I know fat link is a traitor, but those are some big claims your making buddy boyo, post proof
I mean it kind of is hard to believe. Also .is should have a tor mirror

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
My Discord account also got banned not so long ago, as well as many other social accounts I had in other platforms. IDK who's behind this, but I just don't get why these FBI informants don't allow me to post news, while they're allowing troll accounts.
Ay bro if fbi was really on your trail a special agent would have come with police department to question you etc. Days later 2 special agents would interrogate you for what you have been saying tell you to cooperate etc. (Literally what they did with me when i was messing around on telegram alot) i don't think theyre on your trail and i dont think your worth there time

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Ay bro if fbi was really on your trail a special agent would have come with police department to question you etc. Days later 2 special agents would interrogate you for what you have been saying tell you to cooperate etc. (Literally what they did with me when i was messing around on telegram alot) i don't think theyre on your trail and i dont think your worth there time
the fuck you were "messing around" with?

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Feb 19, 2024
I'll make my own Liveuamap competitor then. Too bad I'm suffering from chronic fatigue, I can't concentrate enough while code-monkeying.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
Anyway it was completely over for that place when the sub8 theory fakecel vantacoalers took power

Would have never never happened if I wasnโ€™t banned woulda bullied them off the place by myself but alas the darkness won

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
Blud thinks hes part of a fbi conspiracy.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Feb 19, 2024
the fuck you were "messing around" with?
I use Telegram for consulting certain sources. That's why I've been also questioned two months ago.

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
see pee? SEE PEE!!! :feelsdetective::feelsdetective::feelscops::feelscops:
Lol... no it was for making bomb threats against a synagogue also accused of extorting and black mailing e whores i would just use osint search engines available on telegram and get open source information on them wpuld slso get there geo location would extort them for money and if they didnt i woulr just dox them on doxbin or threaten to sell there info lol (it was a buff) But the threat part was mostly trolling and this retarded guy decided to file a ic3 report against me lol.

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
Anyway it was completely over for that place when the sub8 theory fakecel vantacoalers took power

Would have never never happened if I wasnโ€™t banned woulda bullied them off the place by myself but alas the darkness won
Link knowingly allowing fakecels there lmao. Also there was times where foids would larp and he knew

General Alek

General Alek

Autism is God
Nov 29, 2023
proudweeb was terrified of me

he erased my account from the forum's database

Activity
So far there's no one here