Im willing to admit i over reacted

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I definitely shouldn't of fake doxed @Atila that was gigga retarded I over looked the thread of why I got so angry and I have to admit it's pretty ridiculous just don't give me your pictures is probably a good idea :feelslol::feelslol:

I was talking shit to atila and he ran his mouth wich I probably deserved. But I do think atila some times takes it to far and would like it if he read the room a little better.

But I just want him to believe so badly that Michelle Obama is a reptoid humanoid shape shifter from the Orion galaxy so fucking bad ngl:feelslol::feelslol:

No but seriously people who are closed minded get on my nerves but he has the right to his own Opinions.
So I'm offering an olive branch to daddy if he can admit's he faked a hate crime against me. What do you say daddy can I move back into your closet:feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
yea bro we all good my bad for coming at you like that you niggas seem to forget im a mentally ill autist thats why i sometimes spazz out you feel me my nigga and i believe in most conspiracies to just need some more evidence from my cuckhold

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
umm... your black
nah i cured him

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
yea bro we all good my bad for coming at you like that you niggas seem to forget im a mentally ill autist thats why i sometimes spazz out you feel me my nigga and i believe in most conspiracies to just need some more evidence from my cuckhold
👍 I get it spazzing out is definitely an autist neetcel trait ngl this what no coochie does to two niggas :feelsmhm:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Does this mean I get to pay rent to live in the corner of your tiny closet again daddy :feelsuhuh:just like the good old days papi:feelsuhuh:I can't wait to lick your balls while you fuck some snow bunny's again ngl:feelsuhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Neetgod the type of nigga to say this sucking balls closet cuck shit at a funeral
:feelslol:
Funny store about how sick my humor is and how i don't give a fuck :feelslol::feelslol:

My grandmother was being buried by some two red headed long beard fags at the end of the funeral :feelslol::feelslol:and I kept thinking about how they were going to spit roast her dead corpes after we left and I couldn't stop laughing about it.:feelslol::feelslol:

So I told my hole cousin about that in the car on the way home and she hasn't talked to me in 15 years because of that sick twisted joke I said :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Let's just say I make niggas uncomfortable :feelslol::feelslol: and I like it. Nothing like the shocked look on some ones face when you ask them to be there pet cuckold ngl:feelslol::feelslol:

Believe it or not I'm actually holding back here :feelslol::feelslol: this is a censored version of me:feelslol::feelslol:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Funny store about how sick my humor is and how i don't give a fuck :feelslol::feelslol:

My grandmother was being buried by some two red headed long beard fags at the end of the funeral :feelslol::feelslol:and I kept thinking about how they were going to spit roast her dead corpes after we left and I couldn't stop laughing about it.:feelslol::feelslol:

So I told my hole cousin about that in the car on the way home and she hasn't talked to me in 15 years because of that sick twisted joke I said :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Let's just say I make niggas uncomfortable :feelslol::feelslol: and I like it. Nothing like the shocked look on some ones face when you ask them to be there pet cuckold ngl:feelslol::feelslol:

Believe it or not I'm actually holding back here :feelslol::feelslol: this is a censored version of me:feelslol::feelslol:
Sanest neetcel

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
It takes a real nigga to realize that he made a mistake but an even better nigga to try to make things right
its nice to see you niggas making amends, life is already too hard for low value men as it is... we shouldnt fight over petty shit, leave that shit to holes and fags
much love neetbros
Bro code bro

Activity
So far there's no one here