I’m not gonna survive on my own

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
I came to the realization that I’m simply not cut out for life I’m not nearly as responsible as my parents claim I am I’m an absolute let down of a human being and a son there is no way I’m gonna be able to handle paying rent every month for the rest of my life car payments bills grocery shopping working a full time job and keeping that job for years or months I’m not good enough for that life is not a gift life is the worst thing you can Impose upon a sentiment being there is no purpose they tell us to go college or whatever when nobody wants to talk about the fact that we all work to live that’s the point of life it’s to reproduce more wageslaves and try your hardest to get in first place when none of us is gonna be in first place my only options left are wageslaving and living on the streets and I don’t wanna do either one of those things I bet you if I was a Chad my life wouldn’t be the way that it is

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i am kinda similar too, I depend on others bc I've skipped life milestones, feel like I never truly grew up, or reached my potential and I will wageslave possibly just to survive in the future

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
i am kinda similar too, I depend on others bc I've skipped life milestones, feel like I never truly grew up, or reached my potential and I will wageslave possibly just to survive in the future

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I came to the realization that I’m simply not cut out for life I’m not nearly as responsible as my parents claim I am I’m an absolute let down of a human being and a son there is no way I’m gonna be able to handle paying rent every month for the rest of my life car payments bills grocery shopping working a full time job and keeping that job for years or months I’m not good enough for that life is not a gift life is the worst thing you can Impose upon a sentiment being there is no purpose they tell us to go college or whatever when nobody wants to talk about the fact that we all work to live that’s the point of life it’s to reproduce more wageslaves and try your hardest to get in first place when none of us is gonna be in first place my only options left are wageslaving and living on the streets and I don’t wanna do either one of those things I bet you if I was a Chad my life wouldn’t be the way that it is
I can 100 percent relate to every thing you just said it's like you were reading my mind. Life is one big foot race and my foot has a limp how the hell am I going to compete with a bunch of robot normies. I couldn't hold down a job if my life depended on it. That's why I see death as a wonderful thing. Why would you want to keep competing in a game you have failed at a 100 times and have no chance of winning its fucking over. Death seems so relaxing to me no more worrying or being moged by Chad's. Eternal peace is what I seak at this point not putting myself out there to fall to a 20 year old chad to remind me how much of a peice of garbage I am. I'm 39 it's over time to fold my cards no dice where is my reboot button i cant find it fuck this world to hell and back I'm done I'm over it.

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
I can 100 percent relate to every thing you just said it's like you were reading my mind. Life is one big foot race and my foot has a limp how the hell am I going to compete with a bunch of robot normies. I couldn't hold down a job if my life depended on it. That's why I see death as a wonderful thing. Why would you want to keep competing in a game you have failed at a 100 times and have no chance of winning its fucking over. Death seems so relaxing to me no more worrying or being moged by Chad's. Eternal peace is what I seak at this point not putting myself out there to fall to a 20 year old chad to remind me how much of a peice of garbage I am. I'm 39 it's over time to fold my cards no dice where is my reboot button i cant find it fuck this world to hell and back I'm done I'm over it.
How’s your living situation ?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Life is a bitch they say suffering builds character Do you hate your job? Are you jealous of seeing your boss roll up in his brand new shiny car while yours is currently in the repairs shop after some fuckhead dinged it? Just go back to school and take out more loans. Learn to program or something. Join a trade until your back is thrown out by the time you're 30 and you end up on disability for the rest of your life. Go work at a grocery store to make extra money on the side while antimask chuds cough in your face. Hurry up and start sending out those resumes and cold calling those businesses right now. Just shut up and stop complaining bud. You are alive and you should be grateful, sweaty

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
The years of my life I regret most are the years I was working 60 or even 70 hours a week. I was so burnt out and drained. The time is GONE. No memories (outside of work.) I was so busy & tired going through the motions that it went by so fast. 3 prime years just flew by, wasted. I dont know how it happened that quick.

At the time I relished being such a well respected member on the staff. I supervised most things and liked having the seniority and authority I did. It was NOT worth it for any amount of money. I will never get that time back :(

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Life is a bitch they say suffering builds character Do you hate your job? Are you jealous of seeing your boss roll up in his brand new shiny car while yours is currently in the repairs shop after some fuckhead dinged it? Just go back to school and take out more loans. Learn to program or something. Join a trade until your back is thrown out by the time you're 30 and you end up on disability for the rest of your life. Go work at a grocery store to make extra money on the side while antimask chuds cough in your face. Hurry up and start sending out those resumes and cold calling those businesses right now. Just shut up and stop complaining bud. You are alive and you should be grateful, sweaty
Suffering doesn’t build character, that’s Bullshit

We all suffer, some more than others depending on circumstances and we learn how to manage it until we die

it’s hard to work towards anything if that work is meaningless or you don’t have anyone to work towards

Activity
So far there's no one here