I’m freed from the burden of purpose

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
ever since I became a neet, I no longer feel a since of urgency to get things done not only to have something to do, but to find employment as well , it’s like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and yet at the same time, there’s a persistent feeling of “what the hell am I doing with my time?” “am I wasting my life?” like what the fuck do I do now that weight has been lifted?

to have been purpose bound for so long has clouded my judgement as if I can not be aimless for its own sake; as if that inherently bad and I should be 100% productive 100% of the time,

it seems im still under the redpill spell of “you‘re wasting your time” if you are not working/grinding towards an ultimate goal; its like you feel like shit when you work and have to do something but once you neet you feel aimless and like your wasting life away. that’s the illusion I speak of.

I choose the latter obviously, because these feelings of aimlessness exist only as a result of expectations placed upon young men. it is my duty to purge those feelings , for they are feelings akin to a freed slave who now doesn't know what to do. I came to this realization recently.

working fucking sucks and I expect to receive neetbux sometime in the future, meaning I will be paid and both aimless at the same time, meaning I can enjoy life however I want at this point. such is what aimlessness truly is, not being bound by a single purpose nor the feelings of urgency that come with it.

perhaps the grind towards an ultimate goal is nothing more than a mere illusion to keep you distracted and on the hamster wheel, and feelings of aimlessness without it is just unrealized freedom.

it is the great deception society places upon young men, that life can not be enjoyed for its own sake and you can not be free to do as you please whenever you want, you must grind all the time 100%, and anything else such as vidya, anime, and any other entertainment/hobby is a waste of time.

you feel like you are “rotting” and “wasting your time” because society has convinced you that you need to grind and have purpose and you are a loser otherwise .

do you think the kids born into wealthy families feel like they rot because they aren’t on some boring grind 24/7? It’s a goddamn lie to keep you enslaved!

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
This is not being freed from the burden of purpose. This is the opposite. It's removing the burdens that serve to distract from your purpose

90% of wagecucking and normalfaggery are carrots on the stick that people do out of duty and obligation, not passion or purpose

But consooming anime and games aren't a purpose either. It's killing time. Bread and circus

Now that the distractions are gone you can find your purpose with introspection. Otherwise the aimlessness will persist

Activity
So far there's no one here