If your dad gave you weed at 14

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Do you think you could say it ruined your life? I was given weed by my father at 14, and I feel it fucking destroyed my brain development, he saw I was interested in drugs so he started giving me weed instead of letting me do it with others. How shitty of a father do you have to be to give your own son weed at the age of 14? It’s bullshit man. I had my life ruined too fucking young

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Would you have done it @PointOfNoReturn

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
My dad gave me beer when i was like 10, the hell is wrong with him
my dad allowed me a sip or two once, but that was the reason why I remained sober until I hit 22 basically (all this time I thought beer tasted like crap). Saved my health but totally prevented me from socializing and losing my virginity :feelslol:

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
my dad allowed me a sip or two once, but that was the reason why I remained sober until I hit 22 basically (all this time I thought beer tasted like crap). Saved my health but totally prevented me from socializing and losing my virginity :feelslol:
If your dad started letting you smoke an insane amount of weed at 14, would you have done it?

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
If your dad started letting you smoke an insane amount of weed at 14, would you have done it?
I have no idea because I can't recognize myself the way I was 14 or whatever, like it's some other person. But if you do not mean this literally, then I would say that this is not acceptable, bad parenting. Returning to my example, my parents never ever allowed me to smoke and never offered to try

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
I have no idea because I can't recognize myself the way I was 14 or whatever, like it's some other person. But if you do not mean this literally, then I would say that this is not acceptable, bad parenting. Returning to my example, my parents never ever allowed me to smoke and never offered to try
It’s safe to say it ruins life doesn’t it

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Don't blame weed. My friend group in hs were binging coke and mdma at that age and most of them turned out fine.

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Don't blame weed. My friend group in hs were binging coke and mdma at that age and most of them turned out fine.
It’s different if your dad starts giving it to you tho man. Can you not see that?

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
No tbh. I can't believe you got a rich dad with a Porsche who gives you weed and pills and you're complaining
Because it’s ducked man. No parent should ever give a kid drugs. Can you not see this? Really?

ShoelessSperg

ShoelessSperg

NEET
Feb 9, 2024
Do you think you could say it ruined your life? I was given weed by my father at 14, and I feel it fucking destroyed my brain development, he saw I was interested in drugs so he started giving me weed instead of letting me do it with others. How shitty of a father do you have to be to give your own son weed at the age of 14? It’s bullshit man. I had my life ruined too fucking young
I’d blaze up because dad didn’t raid a faggot fairy pussy clart

Activity
So far there's no one here