If you had a gf what would you guys even do together?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Listen to music together, attending music festivals, let NEET bros run a train on her.
But in reality, the two aforementioned things and probably road tripmaxx across the US with her. other than that just normal shit couples do
My human sex doll, don't see her of any other use.
💯💯

Last edited:
RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Khat leaves underground smuggling Travancore
Aug 27, 2023
fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and rape and fuck and fuck adn rape and fuck and fuck and rape andfuck and fuck an fuck and fuck adn suck and fucka nd fuck and rape and fucka nd fuck and fuck and fuc and fuck and fuck and rape an drap and rape and rape and suck and fucka nd fuck

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
From what I've observed with my family relatives in marriage and those that are in serious relationships. It's approximately 80% talking, gossiping. Discussing useless shit etc. Just making discussion for the sake of discussion. 10% is worrying about problems. Health problems. Money problems. Superstitious normies type shit problems.

And the last 10% is more talk but like sugar-talk (love you. Honey. Babe etc). And doing Social activity like going to the park. Or visiting family or friends. And buying her shit.

I'll be honest I don't think I'm cut out for this life. I'd lose my mind from the repetitive high effort lifestyle. At least rotting requires less energy.

poorcel

poorcel

forever jobless
Oct 1, 2023
we just rent a hotel together, read your posts, tiktok and have sex, at home I borrow my cousin's PC to play with her on Roblox, valorant and apex

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
we just rent a hotel together, read your posts, tiktok and have sex, at home I borrow my cousin's PC to play with her on Roblox, valorant and apex
Lol you guys read my posts?

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
We browse this forums together (bp.club, incels.is, looksmax I let her read all my accounts) she loves to read my posts on the internet
fuck man. Where did you meet your girlfriend anyways?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I spend most of the day with my gf. We'll play OW2 or Roblox, watch anime, watch TikTok while lazing around, even if I'm busy reading for a couple hours or posting on here she's still around. It's like spending time with a close friend but you want to kiss and fuck your gf + do mushy things also :feelsstudy: no need to overcomplicate it

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Years ago i had a gf. We were both early 20s so i think its pretty relevant

Since we broke up in just under a year you get most of the good things out of it

1. At the very least daily sex
2. Real love (it was)
----

Side quests:
1. Driving to clothing stores
2. Arguments (endless)
3. Having to confirm eachothers bias
4. Hating niggers and other ethnics together (we both were whites with blue eyes, she was blonde natural, i wasn't)
5. Go to restaurants twice a week for the sake of it
6. After a few months sex gets vanilla and you start buying sex card games and toys.

Extra:
You secretly lowkey flirt with her friends, but very cautiously, this comes naturally.

Your confidence becomes sky high (only when your gf is hot)

Your depression will be cured, you have something to fight for (keeping pussy private)

Last edited:
Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Wasn't my gf but was a 2nd date we went to the movies and it didn't feel embarrassing or awkward like it does when I go by myself. Felt nice and I enjoyed her company. I want that feeling again.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Brutal blackpill thread
Never had that experience but I'd imagine it's the same as having a best friend except the sex jokes aren't jokes. Simple things like idle chatter and staring at the wall are suddenly more enjoyable with a partner

Anti-Matter Golem

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023

Activity
So far there's no one here