Discussion If incels didn't hate other men we could have nice things

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
As incels if we all pooled our money together and tried to all ascend collectivly it would be very easy. Our investments and numbers would mean we could finance eachothers surgeries and go to other countries where we would be seen as more attractive. We could also buy property etc. you could create a powerful group financially and socially with only 300 people.

The issue is that if you attempted this even with 2 men there would be extreme infighting, betrayals, people would leave due to certain reasons. Men are incapable of being collectivist and not competiting. Our individual nature often puts us at a disadvantage compared to high ingroup groups like women etc.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Incels hate other incels, they migh be friendly online but wouldn't help others, or give money or even help themselfs irl, if you seek for support and help, ask the average guy out there. Outcasts like gamers and weebs can also migh be more likely to care sometimes and help incels.

Last edited:
frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
Incels hate other incels, they migh be friendly online but wouldn't help others, or give money or even help themselfs irl, if you seek for support and help, ask the average guy out there. Outcasts like gamers and weebs can also migh be more likely to care sometimes and help incels.
Its men in general to be honest. Its funny how incels pretend to care about other incels yet want to ascend. If they really cared about the incel plight and hated society they wouldn't care to not be in it, however their rage is mostly sour grapes. The truth is that men hate other men or at least want to compete with them, even close family at times and thats life.
Communism, clubs, secret societies, fraternities, hunting parties, military, etc
Those are still self benefit in nature, I'm more talking about down trodden people forming a group like incels without any expectations other than a common goal

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
Down trodden . . . Uhhhhh do u know what communism was? Lmao another trash tier pseudo misanderist le contrarian post from you with absolutely zero thought behind it šŸ¤£
Socially rather than economically. Even homeless people have large social groups and sometimes even had children, as incels we are worse than homeless people because we don't even have social connections a lot of the time.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Socially rather than economically. Even homeless people have large social groups and sometimes even children, as incels we are worse than homeless people because we don't even have social connections a lot of the time.
All the rest of the stuff i said was social šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. Wtf else is a club or fraternity. Secret societies were so close and collectivist they were hidden for ages. Dude are u even trying lmao

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
All the rest of the stuff i said was social šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. Wtf else is a club or fraternity. Secret societies were so close and collectivist they were hidden for ages. Dude are u even trying lmao
What I'm saying is that you can't compare incels who have nothing to wealthy people collectivizing who already have capital plus economic/social value from the get go. Incels have nothing to "trade" from the get go so we will never be able to form these secret societies. Even if one did form out of incels, it would be among higher status incels and would have 0 to do with the common incels.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
It doesn't matter. Some of us can't offer anything other than our pitiful presence that brings down the collective moral. We live as parasites sucking on others sympathy and donations.

You just gotta accept that hierarchies and selfish behaviour exists because some poeple are born to lose.

Utopian pipe dreams will never be a reality. And even if they can be it'll never be in our lifetime.

Keep fighting the good fight though. I'm sure somewhere some place a loser can relate.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
What I'm saying is that you can't compare incels who have nothing to wealthy people collectivizing who already have capital plus economic/social value from the get go. Incels have nothing to "trade" from the get go so we will never be able to form these secret societies. Even if one did form out of incels, it would be among higher status incels and would have 0 to do with the common incels.
A lot of the fighting is just the nature of being online tho. Same thing happens in all online social media

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Men are our own biggest enemies. We've done more to kneecap each other and bring each other down than a million self described misandrist foids with 50 years in the hyperbolic time chamber coming up with manical plans could

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Men are our own biggest enemies. We've done more to kneecap each other and bring each other down than a million self described misandrist foids with 50 years in the hyperbolic time chamber coming up with manical plans could
Yea now mention how much we've helped each other lol. Its all only cuz men are the only ones pushing society forward so all the pressure is on us. Easy to not attack others when everything is given to u and u automatically have value like with women

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Yea now mention how much we've helped each other lol. Its all only cuz men are the only ones pushing society forward so all the pressure is on us. Easy to not attack others when everything is given to u and u automatically have value like with women
Arent u communist? Wouldn't you say the guys pushing things are capitalist chuds exploiting workers

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
A lot of the fighting is just the nature of being online tho. Same thing happens in all online social media
You're infighting with me right now, as women would never do this. Even now you're trying to show dominance over me. See how its unadvoidable with men?

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
You're infighting with me right now, as women would never do this. Even now you're trying to show dominance over me. See how its unadvoidable with men?
Im not infighting im pointing out how dumb what ur saying is šŸ¤£. Women wud be worse theyd be nice to ur face then talk shit about u behind ur back

And this is arguing with an anecdote too šŸ¤£

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
Im not infighting im pointing out how dumb what ur saying is šŸ¤£. Women wud be worse theyd be nice to ur face then talk shit about u behind ur back

And this is arguing with an anecdote too šŸ¤£
Again more infighting, this is exactly why we can never form groups

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
And here we have @Moondust trashing another thread with his bullshit, you were better off mentioning dicks in every post, discussions aren't your thing.

Rebbington

Rebbington

šŸ‘¹
Aug 12, 2021
Ngl I'd join an army of inkpots if it was like the Dirlewanger brigade

fat

fat

NEET
Mar 6, 2024
its unfortunate this can't happen. one can either attribute this to nature and inherent selfishness but i would like to talk more about inkwells in general. it's commonly seen as a united group but it's more like a clan of hundreds of different men. no one agrees on what inkwell means, everyone disagrees on what's true or not, there's always beef between members and the actual appearance/ circumstance of the members tend to differ greatly.

I find that most members are split between 2 main ideologies: this sucks and i gotta escape, this sucks but i accept it. the former is why things can't ever be organized between us. at the end of the day, don't trust people, especially strangers and especially these down-on-luck type of groups, plenty of members are just crabs in a bucket wanting to take any opportunity to get ahead, even if others suffer and it's ultimately pointless

Activity
So far there's no one here