Venting I would never want a son unless I knew he is financially comfortable at least till his early 30s.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
But looks like my parents had other idea. They breeded and didnt even had plan for their lives let alone mine.
How on earth can you breed while not beeing financially stable, what the actual fuck?
Imagine rising a child, taking care of it and being upset about its problems for more than twenty years just so he can finally go and wageslave. I cant comprehend that. Thats fucked.
And then when the child is young and should travel to as many places as he posiblly could, you cant even go with him for a vacation.

I must say my father is kinda 90% for this to blame, because he left us when I was 2 yo and he was jobless ugly schizo, while my mother worked her ass off and wanted to give me everything she could, she still has her 10% blame becaue she was low iq naive christian girl that picked ugly schizo as a husband.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!![UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL]

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Nah, that really depends on the individual case. I was raised too as a single child in poverty, but it never really bothered me. Instead it teached me to work hard and be grateful of the little things, earning me a lot of respect from other people.
The right thing to do is of course to give your children a home as long as they need it, like in ancient-germanic families.
But blaming all your misery in your parents; will only keep you in misery.

B

bing

NEET
Apr 15, 2022
Nah, that really depends on the individual case. I was raised too as a single child in poverty, but it never really bothered me. Instead it teached me to work hard and be grateful of the little things, earning me a lot of respect from other people.
The right thing to do is of course to give your children a home as long as they need it, like in ancient-germanic families.
But blaming all your misery in your parents; will only keep you in misery.

I never blamed them but deep down I had a feeling something was off with them. Then when I failed and was ostracized from school and multiple jobs I finally realized who the real problem was. My idiot mentally Ill parents. They’re severely mentally Ill tho so I’m a special case. Also race mixers.

It never began for me. I was setup for failure. I tried hard I really did lol

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
In Chinese culture it's common sense for families to plan different for sons vs daughters. They make sure that the son can afford his studies, as both the mother and father knows that the son will struggle all his life, but the girl will do fine no matter her educational class.

Try saying this in a western family JFL

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
I never blamed them but deep down I had a feeling something was off with them. Then when I failed and was ostracized from school and multiple jobs I finally realized who the real problem was. My idiot mentally Ill parents. They’re severely mentally Ill tho so I’m a special case. Also race mixers.

It never began for me. I was setup for failure. I tried hard I really did lol
You should rethink your mindset. - There are many things in life we can't change, many things that will put us into misery. But in the end its in you, how you gonna spend the time here on earth.
I for example went trough a lot of shit in my life. I have shitty genetics and most likely some undiagnosed mental-illness. My childhood wasn't easy and my teens were pure shit. I have recurring depressive episodes for about 4 years now. I went through cutting myself (early 2021) and almost 3 years of alcoholism, always accompanied with suicidal thoughts.
All this shit is stuck in me and every time I tried to change something, my environment punched me right into the face and back to misery.
These are all things I can't change and I could put myself into a comfortable position, giving all these things the responsibility for all my misery and ngl, I sometimes do that. But to stay in that position is pure venom for your mind.

Make a list with all the shit that is wrong in your life. Then take those points, you can't change - cause they are in the past, genetics, or due to your environment.
These points will set the framework of your life. Limiting you in the amount of possibilities, but not hindering you in your opportunity to do something else than dwelling in misery. Even if your framework of life is small, it is still only on you, to fill it with something meaningful.

So the problem is not your parents themselves, but your attitude towards them and how you let it influence you.

B

bing

NEET
Apr 15, 2022
You should rethink your mindset. - There are many things in life we can't change, many things that will put us into misery. But in the end its in you, how you gonna spend the time here on earth.
I for example went trough a lot of shit in my life. I have shitty genetics and most likely some undiagnosed mental-illness. My childhood wasn't easy and my teens were pure shit. I have recurring depressive episodes for about 4 years now. I went through cutting myself (early 2021) and almost 3 years of alcoholism, always accompanied with suicidal thoughts.
All this shit is stuck in me and every time I tried to change something, my environment punched me right into the face and back to misery.
These are all things I can't change and I could put myself into a comfortable position, giving all these things the responsibility for all my misery and ngl, I sometimes do that. But to stay in that position is pure venom for your mind.

Make a list with all the shit that is wrong in your life. Then take those points, you can't change - cause they are in the past, genetics, or due to your environment.
These points will set the framework of your life. Limiting you in the amount of possibilities, but not hindering you in your opportunity to do something else than dwelling in misery. Even if your framework of life is small, it is still only on you, to fill it with something meaningful.

So the problem is not your parents themselves, but your attitude towards them and how you let it influence you.

Yea but everything kept coming back to haunt me. Lack of social media in this age is a death sentence so I can forget about sex. I tried to make friends and they treated me weird due to lack of social media and my hapa appearance. I tried making normal conversation and I was disrespected and humiliated.

It’s clear in my mind that some problems are extreme and crippling.

I only talk like this because I have experienced constant bullshit that I cannot (or any normal person) can put up with. It is unhealthy to enter abusive “friendships” where ppl expect u to submit to them.

My social status is zero now and I just wanted to reflect on what caused it (I’m 29) before I drink Nembutal and sleep forever.

It’s too late to do what you say. Society is literally completely against me now

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
Yea but everything kept coming back to haunt me. Lack of social media in this age is a death sentence so I can forget about sex. I tried to make friends and they treated me weird due to lack of social media and my hapa appearance. I tried making normal conversation and I was disrespected and humiliated.

It’s clear in my mind that some problems are extreme and crippling.

I only talk like this because I have experienced constant bullshit that I cannot (or any normal person) can put up with. It is unhealthy to enter abusive “friendships” where ppl expect u to submit to them.

My social status is zero now and I just wanted to reflect on what caused it (I’m 29) before I drink Nembutal and sleep forever.

It’s too late to do what you say. Society is literally completely against me now
I'm not in your head and don't know what happened in your life. But I also don't really understand why you think it's to late to do something other with your life than ending it🤔
Having our modern, degenerated society against you, is limiting you in your possibilities, but not a death sentence. Before ending your life (which is not a bad thing in itself), isn't there anything other you could consider to do, something adventures. Living in the forest for some time, doing a world trip, becoming a Buddhist monk, or anything other that will give you an other point on life?

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
How on earth can you breed while not beeing financially stable, what the actual fuck?

Mother allowed an incompetent male to ejaculate into her vagina. He was living in a vehicle, it seems.

B

bing

NEET
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not in your head and don't know what happened in your life. But I also don't really understand why you think it's to late to do something other with your life than ending it🤔
Having our modern, degenerated society against you, is limiting you in your possibilities, but not a death sentence. Before ending your life (which is not a bad thing in itself), isn't there anything other you could consider to do, something adventures. Living in the forest for some time, doing a world trip, becoming a Buddhist monk, or anything other that will give you an other point on life?

I don’t have much money so I can’t do much lol. I can’t even escape my state unless I work in a shithole for the rest of my life lmao.

Yeah I suppose you’re right, I could do that stuff but I’ll know it’s all bullshit and empty when I’m still alienated at the end and alone with 0 sex. What I really want deep down is to get revenge on bullies and people that shun me.

But yeah I guess it’s all meaningless bullshit. Being a monk is a joke haha why would I do that crap.

Adventuring could be alright but I guess I’d need to wage slave some more for that.

In the end there’s too many factors preventing anything from moving forward the way I want. It’s a foot on my neck. Plus being hapa and looking/talking like I do prevents me working in low class jobs as I will be laughed at and humiliated at 30 years old. Fuck all of it I’d rather die I guess than face constant humiliation

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
In Chinese culture it's common sense for families to plan different for sons vs daughters. They make sure that the son can afford his studies, as both the mother and father knows that the son will struggle all his life, but the girl will do fine no matter her educational class.

Try saying this in a western family JFL
They do the opposite cuz they care about girls so much , give their daughters everything and give nothing to their sons

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
But looks like my parents had other idea. They breeded and didnt even had plan for their lives let alone mine.
Imagine rising a child, taking care of it and being upset about its problems for more than twenty years just so he can finally go and wageslave. I cant comprehend that. Thats fucked.
And then when the child is young and should travel to as many places as he posiblly could, you cant even go with him for a vacation.

I must say my father is kinda 90% for this to blame, because he left us when I was 2 yo and he was jobless ugly schizo, while my mother worked her ass off and wanted to give me everything she could, she still has her 10% blame becaue she was low iq naive christian girl that picked ugly schizo as a husband.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!![UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelsree:[/UWSL]
Shit parents are a one way ticket to inceldom

Even if you’re ugly af with clever parents you’ll live your best life

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022

You are good man

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Most of the people in the World:

I'm grateful to my parents. I'll try to find a way to succeed in life and bring my parents out from poverty.

Incels (parasites):

I would never want a son unless I knew he is financially comfortable at least till his early 30s.​

My parents are retards too. Raised in poverty as a single child. Bruh lmao. They couldn’t even take care of a cat we found. Lmfao. Fucking loser pieces of shit good to meet someone in the same boat. We’re fucked bro

Activity
So far there's no one here