I woke up and was tired AF

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Christian Nihilist Joshua Graham was right
Feb 13, 2024
So guys, when I woke up this morning, my back and legs were hurting because yesterday after the school day was up, me and my buddy Rittenhouse (his name is Kyle, so I call him Rittenhouse as a joke) decided to have fun after school, so we took a 20-minute walk from our school to McDonald's. On the way, we talked about home life, school,etc. stop at the goodwill fiht with brombs get some gum the contiue on our way and when we get to McDonalds he order to burgers and large fry i order 10 piece chicken nugget large fry and coke while he get water later he get soda because he has type 1 diabetes and he was low we stay a Mcdonalds for an hour talking and joking the walk the rest of the 15 minutes to the only Walmart in town

we mess around then he buys me this big ass bag of candy and a hat as a going away present because firday is that last day of school before spring break and i move after it back to north caroloina so i make good time and manage to get home before dark i walk by myself while his dad who we rand into at the store takes him home at home we are packing up i rest for a bit the carry our beds outside were are mom sells them and a help move the deep freezer so it can be sold after dinner i get my sleeping back out sense my bed is gone and i watch some jewtube on my switch for an hour before going to bed had mutiple nightmares about school and foids woke up random times during the night when i fully got up in the morning my whole body was hurting and i got dressed for school that the story brocels.

Activity
So far there's no one here