Depression I will be attending a funeral later this day

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Family and relatives will be there. As some of you might know my relatives are winners. They run their own businesses, some are working as tax consultants or engineers. Cousins at my age (and younger) mog me to the moon and back. They have partners, a nice car, go on vacations, live in nice apartments in bigger cities.

What makes it worse is that most of them are super agressive extroverted people. Like the type of extroverts who shout your name and ask if you got a girlfriend so everyone can hear it. There is a handful of people that do that not because they care about you but they want to put you on the spot. They want to show social dominance and embarass you in front of everyone.

Just thinking about it makes me sick.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Family and relatives will be there. As some of you might know my relatives are winners. They run their own businesses, some are working as tax consultants or engineers. Cousins at my age (and younger) mog me to the moon and back. They have partners, a nice car, go on vacations, live in nice apartments in bigger cities.

What makes it worse is that most of them are super agressive extroverted people. Like the type of extroverts who shout your name and ask if you got a girlfriend so everyone can hear it. There is a handful of people that do that not because they care about you but they want to put you on the spot. They want to show social dominance and embarass you in front of everyone.

Just thinking about it makes me sick.
I can relate the relative mogg is the most brutal every one in my family minus my brother is uber successful and moggs the shit out of me.

I've just decided I will never visit them again. My uncle dies and I didn't go to the funeral partly cause it was far away. But funerals ae such a virtue signal cuck fest that I refuse to go.

I just which something would spark for me so I could finally mogg. The worst mogg of them all is the female cousin mogg especially since they all have great careers.

Not sure why my male cousins don't affend me as much but the career toilet mogg is the absolute worse. Because it goes against all bio metrics of evolution. To think for thousands of years men dominated and now I'm the lowest of the low burns real bad dude. Also all my female cousins are Stacey's makes me sexually frustrated seeing some dick wad enjoying her body makes my incestuous blood bowl.

Do you have any sexyy cousins?

Activity
So far there's no one here