I want a girlfriend without having to deal with her social circle or other people in general

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes, I am well aware how delusional and unrealistic this sounds. I always dreamed about having a girlfriend but it's only me and her then.
I am just to antisocial, anxious with avoidance problems I don't want to meet with other people from her social circle or people in general. Just me and her as partners, a duo that's it.

Although I like to stay at home most of the time I would have no problems socializing with her, going for a walk, going to the cinema, traveling, doing some trip through the city, visiting art museums together..well maybe not that one but you get my point. Shit, I would even look forward to get out more and do all those things together.

Are there any users here that are just as deluded as me or can relate a little bit?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes, I am well aware how delusional and unrealistic this sounds. I always dreamed about having a girlfriend but it's only me and her then.
I am just to antisocial, anxious with avoidance problems I don't want to meet with other people from her social circle or people in general. Just me and her as partners, a duo that's it.

Although I like to stay at home most of the time I would have no problems socializing with her, going for a walk, going to the cinema, traveling, doing some trip through the city, visiting art museums together..well maybe not that one but you get my point. Shit, I would even look forward to get out more and do all those things together.

Are there any users here that are just as deluded as me or can relate a little bit?
Agreed but my fantasy is I meet her friends and they turn out to be dirty sluts who want to have threesome's :feelsheh:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

Friend has a gf like this, it's not without its tradeoffs. She gets jealous of me because she knows I'm more attractive and could bum him if I wanted to, he has to check in whenever he's out with me so always on phone. It's a pain, I wouldn't want a gf that wields total control over my life

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
If she knows you're antisocial or introverted it's possible but the chance of it happening are slim.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021

I think a lot of people here can relate to this. I don't want a large friend group. My autism would never allow that.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
It's impossible my friend. Assuming you are a NEETcel and not a larper, even if you woke up as normie/chadlite one day and got a gf, they are attention seeking whores and always have friends to gossip around (aka brag about their tall bfs)

Activity
So far there's no one here