Venting I realize that autism kills all your chances in dating

lünin7

lünin7

leaving the world 💻
May 27, 2023
Even if you’re high functioning girls will be able to read you within seconds… if you have autism just give up on dating.

I see all these normies easily having year relationships and it really kills my self esteem knowing I’ll never have a normal relationship. Even autism women are going for neurotypicals which makes this whole thing even more brutal.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
Even if you’re high functioning girls will be able to read you within seconds… if you have autism just give up on dating.

I see all these normies easily having year relationships and it really kills my self esteem knowing I’ll never have a normal relationship. Even autism women are going for neurotypicals which makes this whole thing even more brutal.
I'm pretty much nt feel for you tho

Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
I suspect a lost much of my NTness due to excessive daydreaming and rotting, I suspect I have braindamage. I can still make friends with foids tho, but they are ltbs/mtbs.

The biggest obstacle to dating is hands down the bullies and the chads who humilliate and mog you, excluding you from the groups.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
High functioning isnt a clinical term. Alot of people (like me) If i were to use it, it would be someone who can support themselves without financial assistance. I say im not high functioning but i am sexy so im a sexy autist that has been in relationships just like the guy in baseds video

Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
People on the forum have said I’m attractive even my friends tell me I should model.

But I think it’s because I am ethnic and also I’m short at 5’8 and of course autism.
Manletism as blackcel is brutal. 5'8 isn't even that short but it is said that black women in US will not accept anything less than a Giga NT thugmaxxed 6'3 bvll.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
People on the forum have said I’m attractive even my friends tell me I should model.
So why the doom? you aren't bad looking nor is your autism evident, you seem to have good communication skills and can coherently post here. I believe autism is easier to manage compared to aspergers

lünin7

lünin7

leaving the world 💻
May 27, 2023
So why the doom? you aren't bad looking nor is your autism evident, you seem to have good communication skills and can coherently post here. I believe autism is easier to manage compared to aspergers
When I was younger I used to be ugly and my autism was more noticeable so this resulted in me being treated harshly Elliot Rodger style. I still get tons of negative reinforcement from my classmates my teachers my family etc.

When I felt great and had some sense of happiness people would always kill the vibe, I never got a chance to be happy when I think about it.

Just a few days ago these kids were saying “something’s wrong with him” even though I was just standing there. Apparently normies are ultra good at sensing autism and because of this I am ridiculed.

It’s brutally over, merry Christmas 🎁 🧨

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
When I was younger I used to be ugly and my autism was more noticeable so this resulted in me being treated harshly Elliot Rodger style. I still get tons of negative reinforcement from my classmates my teachers my family etc.
When I felt great and had some sense of happiness people would always kill the vibe, I never got a chance to be happy when I think about it.

Just a few days ago these kids were saying “something’s wrong with him” even though I was just standing there. Apparently normies are ultra good at sensing autism and because of this I am ridiculed.
Why do you think they do this to you?

It’s brutally over, merry Christmas 🎁 🧨
Have a happy holidays.

lünin7

lünin7

leaving the world 💻
May 27, 2023
Why do you think they do this to you?

Have a happy holidays.
Probably because they feel uncomfortable around me. I notice that peoples eyes water a little when they’re uncomfortable so I become less safe around them because I know at any moment they can just bring my mood down.

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023

But I think it’s because I am ethnic and also I’m short at 5’8 and of course autism.
if you start showing your inner african american and commit crimes n become nonchalant n move to the hood n shiet youll get all the hoes

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
The solution is to become high-functioning & then find people even more autistic than you (anime convention fellas & discord rotters)

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
The solution is to become high-functioning & then find people even more autistic than you (anime convention fellas & discord rotters)
You do realize the ONLY thing autists can't stand more so than NTs is other autists?.

This isn't some gravitational pull type of scenario. People with autism are like entropy. The more you try to put the two together the harder it'll get to maintain order.

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
Even if you’re high functioning girls will be able to read you within seconds

this is an advantage--you should want them to be able to read you

the problem is they're reading and they are NOT liking

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
You do realize the ONLY thing autists can't stand more so than NTs is other autists?.

This isn't some gravitational pull type of scenario. People with autism are like entropy. The more you try to put the two together the harder it'll get to maintain order.
idk man me & my gf are both autistic & it works

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
idk man me & my gf are both autistic & it works
Images 10

Is this your girlfriend?

Activity
So far there's no one here