I now trust @Lain

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Bros, this nikka not only has done the greatest schemes, but also knows about the struggle of true Neets. Honestly, my main motivation for joining was his High IQ posts, I have lost many based people in my life, now I read this nikkas posts and say maybe things arent as bad for us Neets. Maybe the agencies have created a new program that uses the lingo, feelings and thoughts of us unwelcome and discarded individuals, but if this nikka is real, much respect for not only give me laughs, but providing me with some pertinent info on how to maximize our shit lifestyle. Nah, we wont have kids, a family or own any house, but we will be socially aware of the condition of humanity at this point in time, and for this I thank you very much my nikka @Lain.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
You fell for it did you he's got you now don't come crying when you get life without the possibility of parole when he frames you to take the fall for one of his scams

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
You fell for it did you he's got you now don't come crying when you get life without the possibility of parole when he frames you to take the fall for one of his scams

Hahahah yes even if so, he is so well trained in the realm of Neetdom that even I will believe it, its almost like he is such an advanced AI that as a poor, isolated Neet I will read his words as the truth. Just hope when I reach the end of my rope that I can fully see the truth, I guess I will not know until I go my brother.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Lain
D89C3E4C C61E 4E1D A6A2 D7245FD55072

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Bros, this nikka not only has done the greatest schemes, but also knows about the struggle of true Neets. Honestly, my main motivation for joining was his High IQ posts, I have lost many based people in my life, now I read this nikkas posts and say maybe things arent as bad for us Neets. Maybe the agencies have created a new program that uses the lingo, feelings and thoughts of us unwelcome and discarded individuals, but if this nikka is real, much respect for not only give me laughs, but providing me with some pertinent info on how to maximize our shit lifestyle. Nah, we wont have kids, a family or own any house, but we will be socially aware of the condition of humanity at this point in time, and for this I thank you very much my nikka @Lain.
@Lain Moggs you now stfu bitch daddy's home now lick my balls while I fuck some snow bunny's

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
@Lain Moggs you now stfu bitch daddy's home now lick my balls while I fuck some snow bunny's

Keep using your right hand you infiltrator. Maybe use your tech to doxx some more users here while you larp as a hooker fucking bitch.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
he admitted in pm he was a fed

Man if Lain said that, all my hopes are crushed. Perhaps I should delete my account and go back to the safe haven of living alone again rather than trying to talk with others who I believed were just like me :(

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Its obvious your weebfag dude all your mannerism and opinions line up perfectly.

Weebtran was obsessed with glowies so your telling me with in a week you have already formed your opinion about @Lain Wasn't weebfag convinced lain was a glowie.... yes he was

what a joke you are weebfag its so clear as day who you are

Go away all ready you cock roach just neck already @Haruhi Suzumiya investigate this new user he's obviously weebfag

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Lain could glow like the radioactive materials from the nuclear power plant in Springfield.
...I simply dont care anymore, I learned so much from his posts. They are high IQ and informative so its worth it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lain could glow like the radioactive materials from the nuclear power plant in Springfield.
...I simply dont care anymore, I learned so much from his posts. They are high IQ and informative so its worth it.
Do you think @Lain is a glowie? I don't we pm conversations about scam maxing. Does any one actually think a glowie would teach you how how to use the dark web and scam for office chairs it's not like he is teaching me how to set up pipe bombs at the next antifa protest.

Yes his personality changes but he's also a mental cell so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Loneliness takes a toll on your mind and your body I'm sure true neetcels can relate

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
I learned so much from his posts. They are high IQ and informative so its worth it.
I agree, from what i had read, his posts are very interesting, yours are pretty good too, but in a thought provoking manner
what are the most useful and informative 'lessons' you have learned from @Lain? Could you link some of your favorite threads | posts?
i want to be more like u guys
like write some quality content... guess my shitposting days are coming to an end :feelspat:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I agree, from what i had read, his posts are very interesting, yours are pretty good too, but in a thought provoking manner
what are the most useful and informative 'lessons' you have learned from @Lain? Could you link some of your favorite threads | posts?
i want to be more like u guys
like write some quality content... guess my shitposting days are coming to an end :feelspat:
Go fuck yourself weebfaget it's obvious your both @Optimus and @wolfie that was the most suspicious comment I've ever seen your a piece of garbage trying to suck up to us like that @Lain look what this weirdo just posted how glowie is this crap

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
Go fuck yourself weebfaget it's obvious your both @Optimus and @wolfie that was the most suspicious comment I've ever seen your a piece of garbage trying to suck up to us like that @Lain look what this weirdo just posted how glowie is this crap
you're fucking retarded
im not playing these stupid games anymore
we've been over this retarded witchhunt already. being a 40yo NEET would do that to you i guess
you're going on my permanent ignore list

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you're fucking retarded
im not playing these stupid games anymore
we've been over this retarded witchhunt already. being a 40yo NEET would do that to you i guess
you're going on my permanent ignore list
OK Celtictruecuck weeb your pathetic dude

Activity
So far there's no one here