A social worker comes to visit lain

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Knock knock

Social worker: hellow anybody home
Lains dad: I got it....well hellow how can I help you mam
S.w.: well I came to check up on your son @Lain have you been dressing and spoon feeding him. It says in his chart he needs to be cared for around the clock.

L.d.: Well um yes of course he's being pacified by his anime shows at the moment. Tommorow would be best I'm about to give him his daily enima. Can you return tomorrow.

Sw: that's not necessarily. I'd like to make sure your bathing him correctly. I will be supervising his bath time this evening.

Grumpy old lady social worker forces her way in lains house.

Sw: thing is alot of people been taking advantage of the home care program. You wouldn't be one of those people committing fraud would you now.

Ld: no of course not

Lain comes bursting into the room.

Lain: dad thanks for the new chink cartoons there amazing. Im going for a jog now...who is this old bitch?

Ld: you see he's not well. He thinks he can jog. Poor kid can't even wipe his own ass.

Sw: he looks fine to me

Ld: well I'll show you otherwise. Lain it's time for you to have your nightly sponge bath so this kind social worker lady can be on her way.

Lain: um ah da da me not speak words

Lain starts to pretending he's having a seizure

Lain: me dumb dumb

Lain is now naked in the bath being sponge bathed by his father in front of Doris the social worker.

Doris: you mentioned lain needed an enima. Let's see it in action sir. If not I'll have to report you.

Ld: um ah ah yeah sure yea no problem just give me a second so I can find his enima bottle.

Doris: don't keep me waiting I have places to be

Lain: Ok that's enough this has gone to far

Lains dad signs lain to be quite and to arch his ass in the air for his enema.

Ld: Ok son well here we go. Pay attention Doris

Lains dad starts squeezing the large bottle laxatives up lains ass. While he's on all fours with his ass arched in the air.

Lain: fuck nigga that's enough already

Ld: such the fuck up lain. Don't worry Doris he can be stubborn at times.....Ok all most done son. Only half the bottles left.

At this point the stench of lains ass permeates the entire room. Lain is in disbelief this is happening to him.

Ld: Ok son here we go a little toilet paper never hurt any one...right

Lains dad is now wiping lains ass while Doris fills out her paper work

Doris: well everything checks out. Your retarded son really needs you. I commend your service.............nah ha ha ha I'm just fucking with you April fools. Your wigger wife paid me to pretend I was a social worker. My real name is Tabatha. Anyway this was hilarious I can't believe lain let you fill his ass like that. You two niggas will do anything for a little cheddar won't you.

Lains wigger mom comes busting in the bathroom with her camera laughing as she takes pictures of lain with his ass arched up.

Lm: haha this shit was classic.

Lain: fuck you mom. Now I'm gonna have the shits all night. Not to mention I got ass raped by own father in front of a stranger.

Lain forgave his mother after she gave him a ride to the local dumster to find old hats with dog shit on them and used laptops with cp.

The end

Last edited:
SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
Next story is about @Lain and his nigger cat go looking for hors on the hoe stroll probably right it tonight
You should make @Lain more of a whore.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You should make @Lain more of a whore.
Trust me I'm trying to keep it pg13 so it doesn't get taken down but this thread will only be up for so long.

You should of read my original story's before they put rules on cuck threads. It was so based they made rules to stop it. Niggas were getting raped, murdered and cucked. Those were some bangers. They might still be up

Activity
So far there's no one here