I nearly punched some random woman in the skull

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
She was just talking under her breath and I couldn’t make it out but it was about me probably I actually followed her home I just kinda stealthily moved around staying in her footstep to mitigate noise she made me so insanely angry but I just went home after Deciding she wasn’t worth it but I wrote her address down anyways

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Documenting your path to insanity on Neets.me, so the glowniggers can write everything down.
ThumbsUpKid

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
But for real:
If you get these violent fantasies out of nowhere and you didn't had any problems with them before. Then it indicates a damaged self-esteem.
You should think about what problems you have in your life at the moment and how you can solve them. You should somehow manage to be proud of something again, then your self-esteem should not be so disturbed any more and the violent fantasies should disappear.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
But for real:
If you get these violent fantasies out of nowhere and you didn't had any problems with them before. Then it indicates a damaged self-esteem.
You should think about what problems you have in your life at the moment and how you can solve them. You should somehow manage to be proud of something again, then your self-esteem should not be so disturbed any more and the violent fantasies should disappear.
Reddit moment just solve your subhumanity bro

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
But for real:
It’s a bit more complicated than that, but you’re correct

Activity
So far there's no one here