Venting I missed out on teen love and it has caused me great physiological pain

Time online
21h 19m
Every foid my age has at least 10+ bodies minimum, meanwhile I’ve never even hugged a girl.

How chad spent his teenage years:

Vs how I spent my teenage years:

Life isn’t fair. I just wish I was told that sooner. Now I’m rotting in my room and haven’t received a single text from anyone besides family in like 3 years. I’m absolutely socially inept at this point because I never even had a true friend in my life. Fuck this world

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Time online
9d 7h 23m
I can definitely relate to the "crippled by lonely teen years" meme. TBH honest my first failed crush, was a bad thing for me. With long-term consquences, but its hard to describe.

cum

NEET
Time online
1d 15h 52m
im sorry you got no teen love

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Time online
40d 10h 55m
Don't lose hope. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel ... embrace grannymaxxing

bloomedwengts

Natsuki
Time online
3d 14h 48m
Don't lose hope. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel ... embrace grannymaxxing

The fact that you posted so many is really sus

Time online
11d 17h 51m
Every foid my age has at least 10+ bodies minimum, meanwhile I’ve never even hugged a girl.

How chad spent his teenage years:
View attachment 488

Vs how I spent my teenage years:
View attachment 489

Life isn’t fair. I just wish I was told that sooner. Now I’m rotting in my room and haven’t received a single text from anyone besides family in like 3 years. I’m absolutely socially inept at this point because I never even had a true friend in my life. Fuck this world

View attachment 490
I fisted my mum straight out the womb, sucked her tits and kissed her. Im a slayer, cant relate

Users who are viewing this thread