Depression I miss my highschool oneitis

thefallen

thefallen

NEET
Jan 29, 2023
We often hung out in the library and would talk about anime and nerdy stuff. She was cute and funny but of course because im sub 5 I didn't have any chance with her. We don't have contact anymore since I hate women and she's probably getting her back blown by chad now so whatever.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
thefallen

:feelsahhh:

lünin7

lünin7

leaving the world 💻
May 27, 2023
We often hung out in the library and would talk about anime and nerdy stuff. She was cute and funny but of course because im sub 5 I didn't have any chance with her. We don't have contact anymore since I hate women and she's probably getting her back blown by chad now so whatever.
so relatable. Oh well, we will all die in 100 years anyway, nothing matters. To hell with this life.

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Khat leaves underground smuggling Travancore
Aug 27, 2023
if youre low body fat with muscle and having these thoughts then ur unsalvageable

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
i had an crush like that, turns out she was talking to some tall white chad named jackson

LOLLL my life is blackpill comic

Activity
So far there's no one here