I miss having good friends

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
These days I have a medium amount of high-tier acquaintances/low-tier friends -people to do stuff with- but it's been almost a year now since I've had conversations with my old friends, we've fallen out of touch really.

There's a level of understanding and connection I miss that you can't get from 99% of people because they just don't care.

fat

fat

NEET
Mar 6, 2024
i have felt it before. it makes you lonely realizing that nobody can understand you as well as those people, it makes interacting with strangers and less-interested people feel more lonely than before. i find that if u just keep going genuine, you'll inevitably get friends, but it can take a long time, and more time for it to feel strong as your previous.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
you'll inevitably get friends, but it can take a long time, and more time for it to feel strong as your previous.
Even more lonely when you realise you've grown up so even those very close friendships won't feel the same as your previous ones

Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
I think I forgot what having a genuine friend feels like, or simply never had one Idk, So I can't relate much OP. But I hope you find that 1%.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Never gonna be able to recreate the joy and laughs had fucking around and playing vidya with your friends as a youth

gilu997

gilu997

NEET
Mar 12, 2024
I had a good friend group a couple of years ago. After covid I lost all my social skills, changed highschools, passed out my new highschool without making any new friends

Activity
So far there's no one here