I love Asian women so much it's unreal

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
When I think of what life circumstance will bring me the most comfort and fulfillment, within a split second the same image of having a cute asian girlfriend in my head pops up. I know that's not a plausible reality for me, so my whole life is finding a way to cope with an existence where I cannot have a cute Asian girlfriend.

This is why I love Asian women:

Their milky white skin tone. I am infatuated with that porcelain skin. I could stare at its angelic radiance all day.

Their elite figures. They have that slim elegant body. With medium sized curves, that you just know will hold well with time. A small waist that you could hug forever. I want to slide my hand up and down that flat stomach.

Their neotenous faces. They have the most cute and youthful looking faces. When they smile and blush, a little dead part inside of me comes back to life. I want to dedicate my life to preserve that smile.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
When I think of what life circumstance will bring me the most comfort and fulfillment, within a split second the same image of having a cute asian girlfriend in my head pops up. I know that's not a plausible reality for me, so my whole life is finding a way to cope with an existence where I cannot have a cute Asian girlfriend.

Their milky white skin tone. I am infatuated with that porcelain skin. I could stare at its angelic radiance all day.
View attachment 36886

Their elite figures. They have that slim elegant body. With medium sized curves, that you just know will hold well with time. A small waist that you could hug forever. I want to slide my hand up and down that flat stomach.

View attachment 36887

Their neotenous faces. They have the most cute and youthful looking faces. When they smile and blush, a little dead part inside of me comes back to life. I want to dedicate my life to preserve that smile.
View attachment 36888
Have to admit tho, the first one fogs really hard.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020

View attachment 36886

View attachment 36887

View attachment 36888
I don’t see it mate. Asian women don’t really have any breast or wide hips. The only appeal is that they are easy. You are a person of color. Asian women don’t like that.

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Extremely close borderline gay friendships with homoerotic moments but no actual gay sex > any woman ever

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024

View attachment 36886

View attachment 36887

View attachment 36888
damn they really are bugeyed

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
@クーロ

Jfl dont go around bumping old threads, you underestimate how embarrassing these are for the lot of us.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
@クーロ

Jfl dont go around bumping old threads, you underestimate how embarrassing these are for the lot of us.
Gotta stock up on oldcel lore
Fuck you reminded me necroposting is not allowed. I need to stop this :feelsworry:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Do you still seek an azn tradwife though
I'd never complain about life again if I got one. But I don't think about it that much these days. I'm just going with the assumption it's never going to happen. This world is decaying exponentially. By the time I can afford a "trad" wedding it'll be too late. Every girl on earth will have an OF by then.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Just dont bring it back to the surface for everyone to see, shit is like showing everyone your childhood photos or home videos. :feelsree:
JFL at least it's an opportunity to reflect on the past. The general consensus on azn tradwifes has changed over the years

Activity
So far there's no one here