Serious I Lost My Virginity.

Lord Fukura

Lord Fukura

Banned
Mar 6, 2024
I finally did it. While I was out in the supermarket, I saw this hot, blonde bitch with slutty leggings, and then she suddenly approarched me, and asked me to come into the bathroom, as she needed help with something. I followed her in, before she locked the bathroom door, and suddenly began to take off her clothes, revealing her slutty thong. I quickly gained a long boner, before she approached me and gave be a blowjob, before she quickly began to kiss me. We spent around five miniutes kissing, before she quickly licked my belly button, before quickly getting ready to fuck. She took off her panties, before allowing me to fuck her, I quickly and instantly began to thrust her, before giving her a huge creampie with my large dick, and filling her with my incel genes. I was an incel no more, I had finally lost my virginity.

Anyways, we continued to fuck some more, until it was time for me to leave, also she was on vacation and was returning to California the next day, so I won't be able to fuck her again. I walked out the store feeling more confident then ever, knowing that I had sex with a 10/10 girl. Take that incels, better luck next time! I got to fuck a bitch out in the wild and you didn't ;)

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I finally did it. While I was out in the supermarket, I saw this hot, blonde bitch with slutty leggings, and then she suddenly approarched me, and asked me to come into the bathroom, as she needed help with something. I followed her in, before she locked the bathroom door, and suddenly began to take off her clothes, revealing her slutty thong. I quickly gained a long boner, before she approached me and gave be a blowjob, before she quickly began to kiss me. We spent around five miniutes kissing, before she quickly licked my belly button, before quickly getting ready to fuck. She took off her panties, before allowing me to fuck her, I quickly and instantly began to thrust her, before giving her a huge creampie with my large dick, and filling her with my incel genes. I was an incel no more, I had finally lost my virginity.

Anyways, we continued to fuck some more, until it was time for me to leave, also she was on vacation and was returning to California the next day, so I won't be able to fuck her again. I walked out the store feeling more confident then ever, knowing that I had sex with a 10/10 girl. Take that incels, better luck next time! I got to fuck a bitch out in the wild and you didn't ;)
IMG 9072

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Christian Nihilist Joshua Graham was right
Feb 13, 2024

Chad ramblings DNR

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024

most ignored user on .net award

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023

Tales

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Tall tale if I ever seen one

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
You can if you larp as a lesbian. Tell her you like to fuck in the dark with your strap on and BAM right in the kisser!
Lol I was joking about being mad at him He's a bro but believe it or not I get approached by women every so often

Activity
So far there's no one here