Lifestyle I live in the Past and Fear the Future

Oenz

Oenz

Homelessmaxxing in 5 months!! :D
Jul 1, 2021
Have you ever looked into Or thought of a Wonderful Place in the past where things are just great? Me Personally The Wonderland is Rhodesia.
On the opposite side of the Polar have you Ever Thought of the future world being ran by Globalist Elites that make it almost impossible to fulfill your hunan nature? Sex, Relationships, Procreation, Tribalism, Revenge, Conquest, Glory. Also being spied on by a microchip 24 7.

These thoughts Run through me. I hate the Present so much where I Pretend im Rhodesian and day dream half the day on the other side I am punched by the reality of where this Present world is going and thats a Dystopia.

Any of you guys got similar thoughts?

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
> Globalist Elites
Stopped reading here. You should stop hating Jewish people.
Dancing jew jewish dance

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
What is rhodesia? Knights of caledonia etruria tartaria patagonia meets colossus at rhodes.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
We're all where all the system wants us, it's over, ether ldar with copes or without, or wagecuvking for some bs while being told we must comply

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
We're all where all the system wants us, it's over, ether ldar with copes or without, or wagecuvking for some bs while being told we must comply
No one wants you anywhere. The system doesn't even know you exist.

Oenz

Oenz

Jul 1, 2021
> Globalist Elites
I got endless spare time so I looked into the Cabal and Freemasons and jews And I see who runs the world now.
Its Over.

Oenz

Oenz

Jul 1, 2021
Hell. All I want is to be able to fulfill my human biological needs. Tribe, Relationship, Revenge, Glory, Conquest.
But Society makes it almost impossible

Oenz

Oenz

Jul 1, 2021
> Globalist Elites
They Invented Social Media and Tinder witch made women entitled Demons. How Do I not hate them?

Activity
So far there's no one here